How I Do Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I Do Mine

Not a lot happening on this board, so I'll write about my own habit.

First off, I'll say that I never had a bedwetting problem as a child, and I have no interest in training myself to do it in my sleep - for me the pleasure is in being awake and conscious, and having the choice, and still doing it.

I've always been into wetting in one form or another, and many years ago I decided to try wetting the bed. I bought a mattress protector by mail order (no internet then), and the night before I was going to change my sheets, I made the bed up with the protector under the bottom sheet. I didn't make any special preparations - I was young and could pretty much pee at will, and didn't want to do a lot in case it soaked into the top blankets which I wasn't going to wash - and I still remember the excitement as I lay there on my side, trying to coax it out against the fact that I didn't have much to do and the psychological inhibition against weeing in bed, and when finally that little trickle of wetness came out I was so excited I immediately brought myself off to a thrilling climax. Next morning, as soon as I awoke, I kicked the upper sheets off and lay there, letting it go, peeing over my naked body until I was slithering around in a puddle of it, before bringing myself off again.

Over the years I've refined the process; nowadays I put a fleecy derblanket and a couple of bottom sheets over the mattress protector for greater comfort and absorbency, and drink more than usual in the late evening. I don't go to the loo for the last wee of the evening, I just masturbate watching suitable DVD's like the old X-Streams ones, and when I first feel the need to wee, I go to bed. I'm wearing plain white cotton womens panties, as I find this sexier for wetting. I start off on the usual side of the bed, lying on my tummy with my cock tucked underneath into my gusset, rubbing myself and then doing just a little spurt of wee to dampen my panties; then I shuffle over to the other side of the bed and carry on, still lying on my tummy, doing bigger squirts into my briefs until they're soaking, at which point I take them off and toss them into a bowl by the bed, and the continue peeing directly into the sheets, often muttering childish things like "Oh, I'm wetting! I'm going to the toilet in bed!" as I do it. Then I pull a large, fluffy towel under me and do all I've got left into that, before putting it in the bowl with my wet panties, and then jack myself off, delighting in the wet sheets and my naughtiness in making them so. Finally I shuffle back over to the usual side of the bed, put a clean pair of knickers on, and drift off into a sweet, sticky sleep.

What I do next morning depends on how I feel. If I'm fairly awake, I'll masturbate and wet my knickers in little spurts till I've done all I've got, and then usually bring myself off again in my knickers. If I'm feeling more lazy, I'll just lie on my side and tuck my cock under into my gusset and bring my knees up so that it'll run down over my bottom like a girl wetting herself; then I relax completely, not even making that marginal effort that we make in the morning to hold our wee in so we can doze for a bit longer, resisting the urge to rein back on it, and feeling the slight tickling as it finds its way through cock, and then after a few seconds, the feeling of warmth over my bottom, around my tummy and moving up around my chest. It certainly adds some enjoyment to the chore of washing the sheets!
Working...
X