Questions for the Daddys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for the Daddys

I have a very personal question I would like to ask all the Daddys. If you would rather answer me in PM please do.

My fantasy is to be a baby girl in diapers. I want to be taken care of by my sweet and loving daddy. I want my daddy to change my diapers, give me a bath, and offer me oral sex to put me to sleep. The sexual activity starts out very sweet, innocent, and loving. . . but can turn into full intercourse. My question is. . . is that gross for daddy to perform sexual activities on his baby girl (ME) Am I the only one who takes the Adult Baby in Diapers Fetish to this level???

i'd say there are a lot of daddies, if not a majority that would be into that

Comment

PM Sent.

Comment

Of course not... unless he has emotional issues.

Comment

Thanks guys. . . you make me feel so much better about what I enjoy : )

Comment

Some people like to keep baby play innocent, others are happy to break the 'suspension of disbelief*'

My wife (and little one) doesn't do diapers (I'd love her to) and sex is not on the cards when she is being her little self (Me-Me) however Me-Me does enjoy being tickled in places that I would never tickle anyone but my wife, especially not someone under 18.

however, when we do puppy play, her doggy self is happy for anything!

as such, there are varying limits that people will go to in different parts of roll playing.

*Suspension of disbelief - the fact that you are much bigger than a baby but playing the part of and being treated as and so required to climb onto a changing table yourself etc being overlooked for the enjoyment of the moment.

Comment

me

When I have a baby girl there is nothing sexual involved.

When I am a baby it is the same way... but I am a weirdo :-p

Comment

A daddy who doesn't do that, at least on occasion, is nt a daddy and likely has emotional issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ocelotusa
                  A daddy who doesn't do that, at least on occasion, is nt a daddy and likely has emotional issues.
                  that or they struggle to separate the roll play (which they enjoy) from real life where they wouldn't dream of combining the two.

perhaps just needing a bit of time and help to become comfortable with the fact that we are all connecting adults and would NEVER condone anything on this site regarding actual children.

Comment

Originally posted by MissPiss
                    I have a very personal question I would like to ask all the Daddys. If you would rather answer me in PM please do.

My fantasy is to be a baby girl in diapers. I want to be taken care of by my sweet and loving daddy. I want my daddy to change my diapers, give me a bath, and offer me oral sex to put me to sleep. The sexual activity starts out very sweet, innocent, and loving. . . but can turn into full intercourse. My question is. . . is that gross for daddy to perform sexual activities on his baby girl (ME) Am I the only one who takes the Adult Baby in Diapers Fetish to this level???
                    i don't find it to be gross, when i am being a daddy i almost always bring it to that level, the reason im doing it all is for the turn on so your not alone misspiss

Comment

Working...
                    X