Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Till Death Do Us Part - Masaki6006

Till Death Do Us Part

“Come play with us. Be free. Enjoy yourself and the deep blue sea.” the mermaids sung. The song echoed through the mist. Tom and Zenia became transfixed on the little mermaids. Their words reverberated throughout their subconscious and began to hypnotize them.

Another mermaid surfaced from the depths of the sea. She was very elegant. She looked like a sea angel with pristine blond hair and deep blue eyes. The mermaid opened her mouth as if to speak. However, words did not escape the small girl’s mouth. Instead, a thick stream of purple fluid spurted from her lips and up towards the boat. The strange liquid fell upon Zenia and coated her entire body in a glowing purple haze.

Tom and Zenia were both shocked and dismayed at what had happened. They were no longer under the mermaids’ spell and began to fear the little creatures. Tom grabbed the helm and quickly steered the ship away from the odd beings. The mermaids stared standing still. Their singing became fainter as the boat hurried away.

“What just happened? Did you see them?” Tom asked his girlfriend. “Ya, it was really weird!” she replied.

“We’ve got to get that... stuff off you” Tom said. The purple fluid had entirely drenched the woman’s clothing. She felt as though it had seeped deep into her pours becoming a part of her very essence.

The couple found a quiet spot to park the boat and rest. Tom helped his girlfriend clean herself off. They both quickly fell asleep after the tiring ordeal.

Zenia began dreaming about the little sea creatures. “Come play with us! Be free. Enjoy yourself and the deep blue sea!” the mermaids sang. Something horrific happened in her dream. The mermaids explained the meaning of the magical purple fluid. They explained what would happen to her in the coming days. What she saw terrified her. However, the dream was so traumatic she blocked all memory of it from her thoughts.

Tom and Zenia had forged a relationship over many years. Zenia was 30 and Tom was 40. Tom was the executive of a large Manhattan bank and a well respected financier. His great grandfather was the founder of the company and passed his legacy on to his progeny. Zenia was marketing vice president of a U.S. clothing retailer. The two got along well and were eager for marriage.

Tom decided to take Zenia on a Sailboat trip in Hawaii. The couple had been on many adventures before. However, they weren’t prepared for what was to happen.

The sun greeted Zenia as rays of sunlight poured through the cabin window. She looked to her side at her future husband. He looked so handsome she thought to herself. Tom opened his eyes to see his beautiful girlfriend. The events from the previous night were still fresh in his mind. What was the mysterious purple fluid which squirted from the mermaid’s mouth? He did not know but was sure everything would be okay.

Tom looked at Zenia’s face. Something looked different. Her skin appeared smoother and her face looked younger. Perhaps the magical substance caused women to become cuter he thought. He could live with that. He was happy the liquid wasn’t poisonous and hadn’t caused Zenia bodily harm.

However, little did he know the purple fluid was altering Zenia’s physiology every second. The couple spent the next few days basking in the sun as their sailboat drifted into oblivion.

Zenia began to feel different. She felt a certain tightness in her body. She felt as though she were being squeezed by an invisible force. Tom noticed her skin became very smooth and tight just like a teenagers. In fact, Tom was certain Zenia had lost a few inches of height. She was shorter than before.

“What’s happening to me!” Zenia screamed as she looked at her body in the mirror. Her body began to shrink before her very eyes. Her breasts dissolved back into her chest as her whole body became more childlike each second.

Tom was startled. He was scared and didn’t know what to do. He gave his girlfriend a hug.

“This is really weird, Zenia. I don’t know what to say. I’m going to turn the boat around and get us back to land” he said trying to comfort the poor girl.

Tom rushed to the helm and began to turn the boat around. Zenia clutched her stomach in pain. Her bowels felt full even though she had relieved herself just thirty minutes ago. “Ouch! My tummy hurts! I think I’m getting sick” she yelled.

Her behind betrayed her. A quiet fart escaped her silky ass cheeks letting her know she needed to use the toilet immediately.
    “Help!” she screamed as she fell to the floor. Her body was shrinking at an exponential rate. Indeed, she only appeared to be five years old. Disoriented, she relaxed her bowels. Dark smelly mush escaped into her pants.

She began to smell just like a two year old. She didn’t care. She was starting to lose her capacity to think.

“Zenia, is everything all right?” Tom asked as he opened the cabin door. At first Tom wondered where Zenia had gone. Then he recognized the tiny body lying on floor in the corner.

“This can’t be!" Tom exclaimed. “What the hell! What the fuck is going on!?" screamed Tom. The toddler lying on the floor began to scream and cry. It was his girlfriend. “This is pure insanity...” Tom mumbled.

Tom picked up Zenia and placed her on his lap. It was now his responsibility to take care of the young girl and get her back to adulthood. Tom could smell what Zenia had done in her pants and was put off by the stench. However, he resolved himself to rectify the situation.

He put old newspapers on the bed and placed Zenia on top of them. He looked her in the eyes. She was so cute and precious. However, Tom felt like crying. The emotions he felt went from deep sorrow to vitriolic anger. He almost flipped into a paroxysm of rage thinking about what the mermaids did to her. He wanted his girlfriend back badly.

Tom changed Zenia’s clothes and cleaned her up real well. He hoped she wouldn’t need to use the potty anytime soon. There were no diapers on board.

Zenia was put in diapers as soon as they got back to the island. She drifted off to dreamland as soon as Tom lied her down to sleep. Tom tried to get some rest. However, his mind continued to race and worry.

He needed help.

Perhaps one of the locals could assist him. He spoke with a few people regarding the mysterious creatures who lived out in the ocean. Many thought he was crazy. However, an old woman spoke of an old man who might have the answers.

“Mr. Crowley might have the answers you seek” the woman told Tom.

“Who is this ‘Mr. Crowley’ you speak off?” asked Tom.

“He once was a villager like yourself. He went by the name of Aleister when he was younger. However, nobody refers to him by that name anymore. Some say the name’s cursed.” the woman claimed.

“He lives in Orcas cavern. You’ll find him to be a bit... eccentric.” the woman added.

Tom made his way towards the cavern. Moonlight glistened off the sand as he traveled across the beach. Near the end of the beach lie an odd shaped cavern. The exterior was covered in ancient symbols etched into the rocks.

Tom could see a faint green light flickering from the cavern‘s depths. Inside sat an old man with his back facing Tom.
    “Come. It is you who desires to know of the Actrolites” the old man stated. “The Actrolites or ‘mermaids’ as you call them serve a special purpose. They were created by god to serve the ranks of mankind. In a sense, they are gatekeepers of the next world. They are the proverbial fountain of youth with their powers of regression and progression.”

“Indeed. Biologically, I am the same age as you Thomas. However, the mermaids have caused me to age greatly and obtain spiritual revelation” the master went on.

Tom’s blood began to boil. He had no time for such nonsense and desperately wanted to get Zenia back to her former state.

“These creatures... Are the embodiment of evil. They did this to my girlfriend. They changed her forever!” Tom cried.

The wise man sat staring. His meditations were deep for he knew a great many things. Years of focused contemplation gave him insight into his own subconscious and the minds of others. Indeed, he was aware of things both physical and immaterial which had gone mostly unnoticed by mortals.

“They ‘changed her’ you say? Change... Is all around us. Change is everything. The big delta, the big D. It’s everywhere don’t you see?” the master riddled.

“There is no good or evil: Only change. Your girlfriend has changed, yes. However, this ‘change’ you speak of is both simultaneously good and evil. Such things are relative to one’s viewpoint and are entirely subjective” replied the master.

“Don’t give me that philosophical bullshit! I need answers! And I need them now! How do I get my girlfriend back!?” yelled Tom.

“You can’t. Only time can bring her back. For now, you must wait. You must take care of her. She is your child. You are her father” he explained.

Reality struck Tom hard in the face. The master was right. He was her father. It was now his responsibility to raise her back into adulthood. Tom left the secluded cavern. He made his way back to the beach house. He was eager to check on Zenia and see how she was doing.

Tom entered Zenia’s room. He hoped that she would begin potty training soon. Unfortunately, the stench in the room told him otherwise. “Daddy! I pooped!” little Zenia cried out. Her face was bright red with embarrassment as she looked up at her daddy. Silent tears of shame and humiliation streamed down her cheeks.

“Don’t worry. Daddy’s here to clean you up. Everything’s okay” Tom reassured her. He placed the small girl on the changing table next to crib and got a fresh diaper. She was cleaned, powdered, and smelled sweet once again.

Tom began to potty train Zenia over the coming months. She had many accidents and frequently messed herself before making it to the restroom on time. For the next few years she continued bedwetting even though she no longer had daytime accidents.

A part of her wanted to stay in diapers. Diapers bonded Tom and Zenia like brick and mortar. At night she secretly wore them without Tom’s knowledge. Tom’s relationship with her became more sexual as she once again blossomed into an adult. He also began to except her diaper fetish and desire to be treated as a baby.

Tom obliged.

At night she would be Tom’s little girl again. She would be dominated, controlled, and forced to wear diapers. It became their little secret.

25 years after the mermaid incident, Tom decided to marry Zenia. She had regained her former beauty and stately womanhood. Tom, however, had grown old and gray. He was now 65 and losing his strength. A few years passed as Tom’s health began to wane. Zenia was still a young woman and wished Tom could be younger again. Unfortunately, Tom succumbed to old age and died at 70. He passed away peacefully in his sleep.

Zenia stood by his side till the very end.

Although Zenia was now a young widow, she vowed never to marry again. She was honored to have been taken care of by Tom all these years. She looked forward to their coming visit in the afterlife.

-Masaki6006
Working...
X