Still Looking for My ABDL Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Looking for My ABDL Girl

I dated an ABDL girl almost 10 years ago. It was amazing and I’ve always wanted to date another. I’ve talked to so many online but not a single one had the balls to meet. They’re supposed to be role playing, not really behaving like babies. Their complete lack of respect and concern for the feelings of men is appalling. Maybe the AB in ABDL is the issue.

Maybe what I really need is a DL. A Diaper Lover who likes to pee her panties or diaper and have the pee Licked off of her but otherwise behaves like an adult. Are you out there? I hope so.

Oh BTW ABDLMatch.com is a complete fraud. They have employees respond to guys. When you say you want to meet, the girl vanishes, and magically a new one pops up in your neighborhood. And the fraud continues until you stop paying your membership. There used to be pretty ABDL girls in Fort Lauderdale. All fakes. I’ve been watchIng since I left the site. No more ABDL girls here. And there won’t be until another guy from Fort Lauderdale has a paid membership. Sick bastards.
Working...
X