Kari 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 13

Kari wheels herself in the restroom with Mrs. Lou and Jessica, Mrs.Lou takes off her shirt and bra "what are toilets for?" asked Kari "so you can pee and poop" said Mrs. Lou "is it better than using diapers?" Kari asked. "No" said Mrs. Lou while laying on the floor "why not?" asked Kari Jessica removes her skirt and diaper she squats over Mrs. Lou "because you wouldn't wear diapers anymore" Mrs Lou said. A massive shit drops from Jessicas ass on to Mrs. Lou "I have more coming' said Jessica "ok" said Mrs. Lou "I want to learn how to use the toilet" Kari said as Jessica shits on Mrs. Lou "I don't think your mom would like that" Mrs. Lou said. "I'm all done" said Jessica "good girl" Mrs. Lou said. Mrs.Carolyn walks in "Jessica did you shit on her?" She said. "I want to use the toilet" Kari said "i will talk to Cindy about it" said Mrs. Lou "Did I miss something?" Mrs. Carolyn said while wiping up Jessica's shit off of Mrs. Lou "she wants to use the toilet" Mrs. Lou said. Jessica puts her diaper on and wheels Kari out of the restroom "you really want to be toilet trained?" Jessica asked
Working...
X