Kari 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 16

"Sure" said Kari Jamie grabs the back of her wheelchair and wheels her down the hall, "stop right here" said Kari "this bathroom?" asked Jamie "yes" Kari said Jamie wheels her into the bathroom. "Let's go to the handicap stall" Kari said Jamie wheels her into the stall "Now what?" Jamie asked "Did you bring diapers and wipes?" Kari asked "yes I did there in my backpack" Jamie said "OK lay down and pull down your pants" said Kari. Jamie pull downs her pants and lays down Kari gets out of her wheelchair "I also wear diapers" said Kari "really?" asked Jamie "yes" Kari said as she untappes Jamies diaper "you had to go" said Kari "I did" said Jamie Kari gets out the wipes and a diaper out from Jamies backpack "so how come you wear diapers?" asked Jamie "I have a penis and I have two bladders and one of them doesn't work very well I can't walk really good and I'm bowel incontinence, now lift up" Kari said Jamie lift her legs up. Kari takes a wipe and wipes Jamies shit from her ass "you have a penis, what's that?" Jamie asked "you don't what a penis is?"Kari asked "no I don't" said Jamie "let me show you" Kari said. Kari pulls down her pants she untapes her diaper "this is a penis" said Kari "Oh you mean your wee wee" Jamie said "want to touch it" Kari asked. "Sure" said Jamie she touches Karis hard cock "it's long and hard" said Jamie "if you suck it, milk comes out" Kari said "really?" Jamie asked "yes" Kari said.

Working...
X