Kari 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 17

Jamie puts her mouth on Karis cock she starts to suck it, "that's a good girl" Kari said Jamie keeps on sucking and sucking "here it comes" Kari said, she explodes in Jamies mouth "Now hold it in your mouth" Kari said Jamie takes her mouth off Karis cock. She closes her mouth "Now swallow" said Kari. Jamie swallows "your milk taste different than my mom" said Kari "your mom?"asked Kari "yeah I'm breast fed" Jamie said "would you like me to milk you?" asked Kari "milk me?" asked Jamie "yeah milk comes out of your pussy" said Kari. "My pussy?" Jamie asked "your vagina" said Kari "my vagina can make milk?" asked Jamie "yes it can let me show you" Kari said. She puts her fingers into Jamies pussy she starts to finger Jamie, Jamie starts to moan "you like it?" Kari asked "yes, keep on doing it" said Jamie Kari fingers Jamie faster. "I can feel it coming" said Jamie she explodes everywhere. "Did my milk come out?" Jamie asked "yes" said Kari while removing her fingers from Jamies vagina "that was my first time of being milked" said Jamie "you exploded everywhere" said Kari "can I taste it?" Jamie asked. "Sure" said Kari she takes her cummed cover fingers and puts them near Jamies mouth she licks her cum "my milk taste kind of like your milk" said Jamie.

Working...
X