Kari 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 18

"Let's finish your diaper change" said Kari she puts a fresh diaper on Jamie, Kari puts her diaper back on, Jamie starts to cry "what's wrong?" Kari asked "it's Michael" Jamie said "oh don't worry about him, he still wears diapers to bed" said Kari "really?" asked Jamie "yes" Kari said "how do you know that?" Jamie asked "I used date with him" Kari said "you mean like a play date?" asked Jamie "no, I put my penis in him" said Kari "in him?" Jamie asked "I put my penis in his ass" Kari said "his ass?" asked Jamie "in his butt hole" said Kari. "Why did you do that?" asked Jamie "to have sex with him" said Kari, "what is that?" asked Jamie. "I will tell you later, we have to get back to class" said Kari "uh oh" Jamie said "what is it?" Kari asked "I'm peeing in my diaper" said Jamie "I'm wetting as well, that's what happens after you get milked" said Kari."I need to be changed again" said Jamie "Mrs.Weaver will change you" said Kari "I want you to change me" said Jamie "how wet are you?" Kari asked "can you feel it?' Jamie asked, Kari feels her diaper "ok I will change you" Kari said. Kari untapes Jamies diaper she wipes Jamies wet pussy "how come you wear diapers?" Kari asked while putting a new diaper on Jamie "because my mom never potty trained me" said Jamie. "Do you want me to up your pants for you?" Kari asked "sure" Jamie said, Kari pulls her pants up. "Thank you" Jamie said "your welcome" said Kari said.
Working...
X