Kari 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 19

Kari gets back in her wheelchair Jamie puts her wipes back in her backpack, she wheels Kari out of the stall. As she wheels Kari out of the bathroom and into the hall Mrs.Weaver walk towards them "are we in trouble?' Kari asked. "No" Mrs.Weaver said "then what is it?" Jamie asked "how was your diaper change, Jamie?" asked Mrs. Weaver "why are you asking?" Jamie asked "because I used to change her diapers" said Mrs.Weaver "and she played with my penis" said Kari "she played with your wee wee?" asked Jamie "yes she did" Kari said "so did you enjoy your diaper change?" Mrs. Weaver asked "yes I did she even shot her milk in my mouth" said Jamie. "I need my diaper changed" Kari said "OK, Jamie go back to class I'm going to change her diaper" said Mrs. Weaver "ok" said Jamie. "Actually Jamie go to the school nurse and for Mrs. Lou" Mrs. Weaver said. "Ok" said Jamie, Mrs.Weaver wheels Kari into the restroom and into the stall "bend over and grab the bar, now" said Mrs. Weaver "why?" Kari asked "because you are getting a spanking" said Mrs. Weaver "why?" Kari asked "because you know why, grab the bar and bend over" Mrs.Weaver said, Kari gets out of her wheelchair and grabs the bar on the wall. "Bend over!" Mrs.Weaver Kari bends over, Mrs. Weaver pulls down her pants "please leave my diaper on" Kari said "no it comes off" Mrs.Weaver said, she pulls down Karis diaper she smacks Karis ass "how dare you take advantage of her, by having her give you a blowjob!"Mrs.Weaver said while spanking Kari

Working...
X