Kari 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 20

"I'm sorry but I was hard and I wanted her to suck it" said Kari "bad girl, bad girl, do you remember what happened with and Miranda?" Mrs.Weaver said while spanking Kari "yes" Kari said "what happened?" Mrs.Weaver said still spanking Kari "I don't want to say it" said Kari. "Say it or I will even spank you even more" said Mrs.Weaver "no" said Kari "ok I'm going to give even a harder spanking" said Mrs.Weaver, she slaps Karis ass really hard "stop spanking me" said Kari "do want me to get the, wait a minute" Mrs.Weaver said. "You are hard" Mrs.Weaver said "no I'm not" said Kari "look at your cock" Mrs.Weaver said. Kari looks at her cock "I am" said Kari "I want you in me" said Mrs. Weaver "what about your husband?'Kari asked "he hasn't fucked me in a year" said Mrs.Weaver. "how come?" Kari asked "I don't know, now get on the toilet" Mrs. Weaver said while taking off her pants "can you please help me?" Kari asked. "Turn around and use your wheelchair as support" said Mrs.Weaver Kari turns around to her wheelchair and sees her teacher wearing plastic pants. "You wear plastic pants?" Kari asked "yes I do" said Mrs.Weaver "how come?"asked Kari "because I like to the bathroom in my panties" said Mrs. Weaver. Kari makes her way to the toilet, Mrs.Weaver pulls down her plastic pants and panties "I'm ready for you to ride my dick" said Kari Mrs.Weaver puts Karis cock into her vagina she starts go up and down on Kari.
Working...
X