Kari 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 22

"I only see her when my diaper is filled after lunch" said Kari. Mrs.Weaver wheels her down to the nurse's office, Mrs.Weaver knocks on the door the nurse opens the door "Hi Mrs.Weaver, hi kari" the nurse said "I need to be changed and Kari wants to try under pads" said Mrs.Weaver. "Come on in" said the nurse, Mrs.Weaver and Kari go into the office, the nurse puts her hand down Mrs.Weavers pants "you are wet" said the nurse. Mrs.Weaver takes off her pants the nurse gets out plastic pants and panties, "I have cum in my panties today" Mrs.Weaver said as she pulls down her plastic pants and wet panties "who's cum?" The nurse asked "mine" said Kari "how times have you cummed today?" asked the nurse five times today" said Kari "save some for after lunch" said the nurse. She wiped Mrs.Weavers vagina and ass "today I would like to try a diaper" Mrs.Weaver said "that's even better than panties and plastic pants" the nurse said Mrs.Weaver sits down on the bed, the nurse gets a diaper out, Mrs.Weaver stands up. The nurse puts the diaper on her "that is better" Mrs.Weaver said "so how do I use a pad?" Kari asked "you use it like a diaper" said the nurse " right now I don't have one on" said Kari "I told her not to wear one" said Mrs.Weaver putting her pants on. "Kari why don't you take off your pants and get on the bed" the nurse "can you help me?' Kari asked "you can walk just take off your braces" said the nurse "I can't walk right" said Kari. "Kari I know better you can walk" said the nurse "can you please close the blinds?" Kari asked

Working...
X