Kari 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 23

The nurse closes the blinds "I have to get back to class" said Mrs.Weaver "when you fill your diaper I will change you" said the nurse "ok" said Mrs.Weaver. She leaves the room, Kari takes off her braces she walks to the bed "it feels so go good walk normally" Kar said "pants off penis out" said the nurse, Kar takes off her pants, the nurse gets out a wipe and a pad "so how do I use a pad?" asked Kari "you kind of use like a diaper" said the nurse while wiping her penis "so I piss and shit in it?"Kari said "yes" said the nurse while wiping her. "Now lay down so I can put pad under you" said the nurse Kari lays down, the nurse unfolds the pad "lift up for me" said the nurse. Kari lifts up the nurse slides the pad under her ass "I'm going to have you fill it" said the nurse "how?" Kari asked. There was a knock at the door, the nurse throws a sheet on Karis lower end. The nurse answers the door "James needs his diaper changed, it's loaded" Mrs. Lott said "ok, James come on in" the nurse said. James walks in the room the nurse closes the door "Hi Kari" said James "Hi james" said Kari "what's that under the sheet?" James asked "James I need you to close your eyes for a moment" said the nurse. "Ok" said James the nurse removed the sheet from Kari, the nurse folds the front of the pad over Karis large penis. "Right now Kari I have to change him" said the nurse Kari pulls her pants up. "Ok James you can open your eyes" said the nurse "ok" said James

Working...
X