Kari 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 25

Kari wipes his ass "you sure did go a lot" she said while wiping the shit from his ass "I know I did" he said, she took another wipe and wiped him again. "Am I almost clean?" He asked "almost done" she said while wiping his balls "ok your done"she said he turns around, the nurse hands Kari a condom "that's my milk catcher you put it on with your mouth" said James, Kari puts the condom her mouth James slides his cock in the condom. Kari starts to suck his cock "faster Kari, faster" said James Kari sucks him faster "I'm about to burst" James said, Kari feels the condom being filled. "Ok I'm done" James said Kari moves her mouth off of his cock "that is a lot of cum" said Kari "that's not cum, it's milk" said James Kari slides the condom off his penis. "I'll take that" said the nurse. The nurse takes the condom "I need a diaper" said James the nurse hands Kari a diaper. "Why don't you lay down again?" asked Kari James lays down. Kari puts the diaper on him, "am I done?" asked James "yes" said the school nurse she pulls up his pants, "I'm going to tell everyone you have a growing tree like I do Kari" he said "James if you do that you won't get your special treat" said the nurse. "Ok" he said "now get back to class"the nurse said. He leaves the office, "what's his special treat?"asked Kari "he fucks me" said the nurse "I thought he doesn't know anything about sex" Kari said "I don't call it sex I call it extra milking" said the nurse "does he wear a condom or a diaper?" Kari asked "no" said the nurse. "Can I get a blowjob, please?"Kari asked "no not until you fill the pad" said the nurse "isn't the bell supposed to ring soon?"asked Kari

Working...
X