Kari 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 25

"Yes it is" said the nurse "so?" Kari asked, the nurse gets down her knees Kari puts her cock in the nurse's mouth. The nurse sucks it "Oh yeah, oh yes, oh that's it" Kari said as the nurse sucks her dick, the nurse sucks her faster "here it comes" Kari saids. She explodes in the nurse's mouth, the nurse takes her cock out of her mouth "you have the best cum" the nurse said. "Really?"Kari asked "yes it's so warm and tasty, it's better than james" the nurse said while putting the pad over Karis cock "why is that?" asked Kari "I think because you eat more protein" said the nurse. The bell rings "I will see you after lunch" said the nurse. Kari wheels herself to Ms.jackie "hi Kari" Ms.jackie said "hi" Kari said "are you ready to go?" asked Ms.jackie "I got something special from the nurse" said Kari. "What did you get?"asked Ms.jackie "kneel down I will tell you" said Kari Ms.jackie kneels down "I got a blowjob" Kari whispers "that's ok we take a shower before anything else" said Ms.jackie "ok" said Kari, Ms.jackie stands up and wheels Kari down the hall and out of the school. "Are you we going to the other school?" Kari asked "yes we are and I have two people i would like you to meet" said Ms.jackie. "Really who?" Kari asked "you just have to wait and see" said Ms.jackie. she wheels Kari into the parking lot and to her van "are we clear?" asked Kari, Ms.jackie looks around "yes" Ms.jackie said. Kari gets up from her wheelchair and gets in the van Ms.jackie puts her wheelchair away. Ms.jackie gets in the van "would you like to eat my pussy" before we get there?" asked Ms.jackie. "no thanks because I just gave a student a blowjob" Kari said "Really, who?" asked Ms.jackie "James Osborne" said Kari "did his cock taste good?" Asked Ms.jackie "he had a condom on" said Kari "it's not the same" said Ms.jackie as she starts up the van "the only dick I've sucked without a condom is my brother's and Bryan's" Kari said " which Bryan?" asked Ms.jackie "Bryan Ortiz" Kari said. "His dad used to jerk off and piss on me" Ms.jackie said

Working...
X