Kari 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 29

He stands there in shock "you wear diapers?" He asked "yes I do" Ms.jackie "how come?" He asked "because I don't like using the toilet" said Ms.jackie. "should I show him?" Kari asked "yes and please take off your shirt and bra" said Ms.jackie. Kari pulls down her pants "I know you wear diapers" said Randy "no let me show you" Kari said she pulls down her diaper "why do you have a penis?" Randy asked "because I was born with it" Kari said. "Can I please get my diaper changed?" Ms.jackie asked. "Sure" said Kari, she untapes Ms.jackies diaper "you made a huge load" said Randy, Kari wipes Ms.jackies vagina and ass, Abby walks in the back "what's going on back here?" she asked "come on Randy let's give them privacy" she said "no that's ok" said Ms.jackie as Kari wipes Ms.jackies vagina. "Now I'm going to eat your pussy" said Kari, she leans her she starts to lock Ms.jackies pussy. The rest of the class walks in, Ms.jackie moans. Kari keeps on licking her pussy. Ms.jackie moans louder, Kari begins to suck her pussy. "Yes, yes, yes" Ms.jackie saids as Kari sucks her pussy, "oh yes, here I come" Ms.jackie saids as Kari keeps sucking. Ms.jackie explodes in her mouth, "I haven't had my pussy eaten like that in a long time" said Ms.jackie. "I love eating your pussy" said Kari "you showed you to eat pussy like that? Ms.jackie asked. "My mom" said Kari. She puts a fresh diaper on Ms.jackie, "I would like a blowjob right now" said Randy. "I'll give you one" Ms.jackie said Randy goes over to her he pulls down his pants "pull out your dick" Ms.jackie he pulls out his 12inch cock "you are massive" Ms.jackie said "yup" said Randy, she puts her mouth over his cock. She starts sucking it, "Abby can you please milk me?" Kari asked "milk you?" Abby asked "I'll do Kari because I have to change Lisa's diaper" said Mrs.ours. "it looks like Randy has made a load in his underwear" said Kari. Ms.jackie stops sucking, Abby looks down at Randy's underwear. She pulls him away from Ms.jackie "what the hell?" he saids. She bends him over "I'll spank him for you" said Mrs.ours "I don't want a spanking" said Randy "well you shit in your underwear, I think you deserve a spanking" said Mrs.ours

Working...
X