Kari 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 30

"Please don't spank me" said Randy "we have other ways of punishment" said Mrs.ours "I'm about to pee in my diaper" said Lisa "why don't you get ready Lisa? I need to take care of this" said Mrs.ours "I can't without your help" said Lisa "I'll help her" Kari said "do you know what to do?" asked Mrs.ours "yes" said Kari. "To late I already went in my diaper" said Lisa "Kari put your penis away and change her diaper please. also please get me the big one" said Mrs.ours "the big one?" asked Ms.jackie,, Kari pulls up her diaper over cock she stands up "before anything else, I'm going to get you clean up Randy" said Abby. Kari walks to Lisa "come on Lisa let's get you changed" said Kari "I need to poop" said Lisa "ok, I'm going to take you around the corner" said Kari, she takes Lisa's hand they walk around around the right corner to the class rooms own personal toilet with a huge stack of underwear, diapers and wipes Kari untapes Lisa's diaper Lisa's cock gets hard "looks like someone is excited" Kari said "I need to poop now"said Lisa "turn around" Kari said. Lisa turns around Kari takes the butt plug out from Lisa's ass. She turns around and sits on the toilet and shits. "I want to put my penis in you" said Lisa Kari untapes her diaper. "Are you done?"Kari asked "pooping?"Lisa asked "yes" Kari said "yes I am" said Lisa, Kari has Lisa's cock slides into Karis pussy, they start to fuck "oh yes, oh I love your cock" Kari said. Lisa fucks her more "oh yes, yes, yes, yes" said Kari as Lisa fucks her "keep going"said Kari, Lisa fucks her even more. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah" Kari said. Mrs.ours walks in, Lisa stops "why did you stop?" Kari asked "because of her" said Lisa. Kari looks at Mrs.ours "keep going i like to watch"said Mrs.ours "ok" said Lisa, they begin to fuck "fuck me fast" said Kari, Lisa fucks Kari faster "oh yes, oh yes, yes,yes, yes" said Kari "I'm about to spray" Lisa "yes please do" said Kari, Lisa cums in her pussy. "There I go"said Lisa "I felt it" said Kari, "it's time for class" said Mrs.ours "ok" Kari said, Mrs.ours grabs a big giant vibrator, Kari kisses Lisa. Kari gets up and Lisa's cock slides out of pussy, "don't worry about putting on a diaper" said Mrs.ours "ok" said Lisa. Lisa gets up from the toilet Kari wipes her ass, they both walk into the class room they both see Randy dressed like a baby with Abby breastfeeding him. "Why he is dressed like that?"asked Kari "he's an adult baby" said Abby "what's that?" asked Kari "an adult that acts like a baby" said Abby. "Everyone come to the front of the class" said Ms.jackie,, Kari and Lisa walk to the front of the class "well today class we have two new aids, they are going to be helping changing diapers and watching you piss and shit and other things" said Ms.jackie " does that include pleasure?" asked David "yes it does" said Ms.jackie, "one of them is an adult baby" said Kari "yes he is and me or abby or Mrs.ours will feed him and change him" said Ms.jackie "why is like that?" asked Tommy

Working...
X