Kari 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 31

"Because he doesn't know how to act like an adult" Ms.jackie "I have to shit" said Courtney "would you like to do it on someone?" Ms.jackie asked "yes I do" said Courtney "who?" Ms.jackie asked "Lisa" said Courtney Lisa takes off her shirt and lays down Courtney squats down and shits on her Lisa's cock gets hard. "Can I masterbute?"asked Tommy "yes you can" said Ms.jackie Tommy puts his hand in his diaper "I'm all done" said Courtney, Mrs.ours wipes Courtney's ass "now go to abby" Mrs.ours said "the bell is about ring, Kari let's get you back" Ms.jackie said "I just messed" Marcus said "can I change his diaper?" Kari asked "of course" said Ms.jackie "Marcus want to get on your walker?" Kari asked, Marcus gets on his walker Kari and him walk to the back, Marcus lays down on the bed. Kari untapes his diaper "you don't have a penis?"Kari asked "what's that?" Marcus said "oh never mind, you have a nice vagina" said Kari "my brother sticks his pee-pee in it" said Marcus, Kari grabs some wipes and a diaper, she lifts up his legs and wipes his ass "I'm going to put my vagina"said Marcus "are you allowed to that?"asked Kari "yes mommy watches me do it" said Marcus while finishing wiping him. Marcus puts his fingers in his vagina, he pleasures himself, he cums "can you wipe my milk?" asked Marcus. Kari wipes he cum, she diapers him. She puts her bra and shirt on. "Don't forget about your diaper and pants" said Ms.jackie Kari goes around the corner she puts her diaper on with the pad. She puts her pants on, she walks to Ms.jackie "don't you need your pants?" Kari asked "yes I do" Ms.jackie said, she gets her pants on. "OK everyone kiss Karis cock" said Ms.jackie, the whole class kisses Karis penis, her and Ms.jackie walk out of the room "I would like to date Lisa" said Kari "did you enjoy having sex with her?" Ms.jackie asked "yes I did" said Kari, they walk to the parking lot, "I need my diaper changed" said Ms.jackie "wet or mess?"Kari asked "wet" said Ms.jackie "do you want me to change you?" Kari asked. "I'll have the school nurse do it" said Ms.jackie. They both get in the van "have you ever fucked the school nurse?"asked Ms.jackie "no, she gives a handjob when she changes my diaper" said Kari "ask her if you can fuck her" said Ms.jackie "have you fucked her?" Kari asked "no" Ms.jackie said. Kari puts her hand in her diaper she starts to stroke her cock "What are you doing?" Ms.jackie asked "masterbating" said Kari "why?" Ms.jackie asked "because I like the pleasure of wearing a diaper" Kari said, she strokes her cock, she moans "I'm going to cum" she saids "you are turning me on" said Ms.jackie. Kari cums in her diaper "I cummed" she saids

Working...
X