Kari 33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 33

"thank you" said Kari "what's wrong Shawn does baby need a diaper change?" the student asked "leave him alone Monique" said Mrs.Hubert "why?" asked Monique "because all you do is harass people" said Mrs.Hubert, Monique walks away. "What you wearing?" asked Mrs.Hubert "boxers" he said "can I please get something to drink? Kari asked "yes you can" said Mrs.Hubert, she goes to get something for Kari to drink. "I even saw your pull up" said Kari "I'm going to fix it" said Shawn "here you go" said Mrs.Hubert handing Kari a soda "thank you" said Kari she opens the soda up and drinks it and eats a slice of pizza "are going to eat that all by yourself?" Shawn asked "I can't eat all of this" said Kari "can I have some?" Shawn asked, "sure" said Kari. Shawn took two slices, Kari eats three slices. "That pizza was good" said Kari she drinks her soda and wheels herself to a computer, she plays a game on the computer, Shawn sits right next to her "I got my sister to suck my cock" said Shawn "how did you do that" Kari asked "I told her it's a reward for being a good girl" said Shawn "did she like it?" Kari asked "yes she did" said Shawn. "You know how old she is" said Kari "she's my sister, I don't care" he said. Kari wets her pad fully "I'm wet" said Shawn "what do you mean?" Kari asked "I wet my pull up" said Shawn "come with me" said Kari. Kari wheels herself from the computer "where are we going?" Shawn asked "I'm going to show you" said Kari as she wheels herself, "where are you two going?"asked Mrs.Hubert "he forgot to get something from his locker" said Kari "ok" said Mrs.Hubert. Kari and Shawn go out of the library "I need to you wheel me to the special needs room" said Kari, "why?" Shawn asked "just do it" Kari said Shawn wheels her to the room. "What's that smell?" Shawn asked "I'm taking a shit" said Kari "do you need to be changed?" Shawn asked "yes stop at this restroom" said Kari, Shawn wheels her into the rest room "wheel me to the last stall" Kari said Shawn wheels her to the last stall. "Do you need help to get out?" asked Shawn "close the door" Kari. Shawn closes the door Kari gets up from her wheelchair she walks to the toilet "you can walk?" asked Shawn "yes but don't tell anyone" said Kari "then why do you need a wheelchair?" Shawn asked "that's not important, right now" said Kari. "I think it is" said Shawn "no its not unless you don't want this sweet ass" said Kari "I do want your sweet ass" said Shawn. "OK good, now go in my backpack and get out a diaper and wipes" said Kari. Shawn unzips her backpack he gets out a diaper and wipes, Kari pulls down her pants she lays down on the floor "now what?" Shawn asked. "Change my diaper" said Kari Shawn kneels down he untapes her diaper her cock gets hard "I want you to suck it" said Kari "no" said Shawn. "Do it or I will tell everyone that your sister sucks your cock" Kari said "do you want me to suck it right now?" Shawn asked

Working...
X