Kari 34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari 34

"Yes" said Kari "don't you want your diaper changed?" asked Shawn "you can to that after you suck it" said Kari "don't you want me to wipe all your poop first?" Shawn asked "no im ready now" said Kari. Shawn puts her cock in her mouth "suck it now" said Kari. Shawn moves his mouth up and down on her cock "keep on sucking" said Kari, he sucks her cock faster "faster Shawn" she said. She shoots a huge load of cum in his mouth "now swallow" said Kari. He shakes his head "do it bitch" said Kari he swallows. He removes his mouth off her cock "that tasted weird" he said "now wipe my ass" said Kari. He wipes her ass and penis and balls, he unfolds her diaper and tapes it on her "now pull my pants up" said Kari he pulls her pants up. She stands up and gets in her wheelchair "now let's go to the special needs room" said Kari. Shawn wheels her into the room "hi Kari" said Mrs.Lou "where is Mrs.barnes?" Kari asked. She is in the back with Barry. Shawn wheels her to the back seeing Mrs.barnes with no pants on just a wet diaper giving Barry a handjob in his diaper "what the fuck?" Shawn said. Mrs.barnes stops giving Barry a handjob, "hi Kari" Mrs.barnes said "I got another one for you" said Kari "another one?" Shawn asked "what's your name?" asked Mrs.barnes "Shawn" said Shawn. "Come here Shawn and drop your pants" said Mrs.barnes "why?" Shawn asked. "Just do it for me" said Mrs.barnes "she won't hurt you" said Kari. Shawn walks over to Mrs.barnes "drop your pants" said Mrs.barnes "what?" asked Shawn "pull down your pants" said Mrs.barnes "no" said Shawn "do you want me to do it?" Mrs.barnes asked. "No" said Shawn "then pull down your pants now" said Mrs.barnes, "why?" Shawn asked "do you have a pull-up or diaper on?" asked Mrs.barnes "um, a pull-up" said Shawn "let me see it' said Mrs.barnes "ok" said Shawn. He pulls down his pants "how long have you had a diaper fetish?" Mrs.barnes asked "diaper fetish?" Shawn asked "yes, you wear diapers for pleasure" Mrs.barnes said " since I was 7" said Shawn "your wet, do you want to be changed into a diaper?" asked Mrs.barnes "sure" said Shawn "ok lay down" said Mrs.barnes. Shawn lays down Mrs.barnes gets a diaper and wipes, she rips the sides of his pull-up she removes it "someone needs to be milked" she said "milked?"Shawn asked "yes" said Mrs.barnes. she wipes his penis and balls, she unfolds the diaper she lifts his legs, she puts the diaper under his ass. She puts her around his cock "milking time" Mrs.barnes said. She moves her hand up and down his cock he shoots a huge load of cum "that was incredible" he said. Mrs.barnes wipes his cum off her hand "I'm glad you enjoyed that" said Mrs.barnes, she tapes his diaper up, "what now?' Shawn asked. "Well when you need a diaper change come to us" Mrs.barnes said. "Why did you give me a handjob?" Shawn asked "we don't it that, we call it milking" said Mrs.barnes "why did you milk me?"asked Shawn "because it's good for you when you get a diaper change" Mrs.barnes said. "Why do you wear diapers?" Shawn asked "because I don't like the toilet" said Mrs.barnes "really?" Shawn asked "yes, would you like to change my diaper?" Mrs.barnes asked "I have to get to class" said Shawn "would you like some extra diapers to take with you?" Mrs.barnes asked

Working...
X