Time Tunnel Part 1 My Story Continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Tunnel Part 1 My Story Continued

Today I was watching a music video on UTube, “White Bird” by ‘Its’ A Beautiful Day’, and It was like I entered a Time Tunnel. The years peeled back to January 1969, I haven’t thought that day for years, yet it flooded into my mind like it was yesterday. I vividly remember sitting cross-legged on the floor of the Fillmore West in Frisco blown away by powerful waves of sound from the stage.

How at eighteen, was I able to attend this fantastic show, with some dude I just met days before; with neither one of us having a dime we panhandled up enough to get two hits of acid and the entrance fee from the well heeled hipsters entering. It only took thirty minutes to gather the fifteen bucks, before I knew it we were stoned out of my minds on Orange Sunshine (LSD, my first trip) and people passing around able joints of weed.

To be fair I must regress to when I was Fifteen and four-fifths;
    I was called to the office from math class; naturally I was apprehensive but had no idea of what. The vice-principle ushered me into a room; inside was this old guy in a drab suit who introduced himself as a LA County Deputy Sherriff Officer. I was like shocked, what, why and how? He started with small talk then abruptly accused me of burglarizing my nest door neighbor’s house. I couldn’t utter a word just shock my head no and stared at the floor in disbelief, my heartbeat wildly. It skipped a few beats after he opened a briefcase and made me look at the contents. A large clear plastic bag containing a pee-soaked bath towel/diaper still pined together next to super-sized pair of blue plastic pants. Staring at them I was overwhelmed and immediately averted my gaze in shame and regret even as my loins craved them. I refused to answer his questions so he turned me over to the vice-principle and left.

I made a side trip to the rest room to splash water on my face. I couldn’t focus clearly; wild thoughts were churning my brain to cheese. Doing my best to not panic and flee, I headed to my next class, a perfusion of disconnected thoughts blurring reality.

I was lying about breaking into the neighbor’s house because even though I hadn’t done it at the time I was questioned for I had been doing it on a regular basis for a long time. I was fourteen, the first time. I went in to get a drink of water while she was off to the store. I had been doing yard work for her for that fall. She had a five year old daughter and but during the summer and several weekends a year his four kids were also there. Two boys and two girls, the order of ages being boy girl, boy, girl who were all older then her daughter; I never actually met them.

First I swiped a pack of her cigarettes from the kitchen drawer on my way to the bathroom, but decided to check out one of the bedrooms first. It was the smallest of the three containing a chest of drawers a vanity and twin bed. I knew that her daughter usually used this room. Nothing but little girls clothes in the chest of drawers, but in the Vanities’ top drawers on either side I found Plastic Pants, one side held a blue pair with boys underwear near my size. The other drawer had smaller briefs under a yellow pair of the same size plastic pants. They were my favorite brand of super-sized baby pants, which fit kids from four years old on up to my size with ease (I was able to wear them at eighteen with total comfort). They were very soft and comfortable not leaving lines in your legs after prolonged wear.

Without thinking about the consequences I took them both and moved onto the other kids’ bedroom. There was one tall dresser here and a set of bunk beds. The first drawer held girls clothes but the second drawer I hit pay dirt a pair of purple plastic panties and under that girls panties around my younger sister’s size. Excitedly I went to the third drawer and discovered something I had only seen in advertisements, a pair of ‘Staydry Panty’s’. They were wonderful to behold, the advertisement doesn’t convey how sweet they are, outside is soft white plastic with elastic on the back waist and legs. They were like a pre-folded thick diaper sewn to one side of snap-on plastic pants; with four string ties on sides instead of the snaps. On to the fourth drawer that seems to be a duplicate of the first one with the exception of the clothes sizes being much smaller. The bottom drawer held a plink pair of plastic pants followed by small girls panties.

With all these delights in my hands I was trembling as I stripped of my shorts and underwear. I lay down on the hardwood floor on the opened Staydry panty pulled it between my legs tying them snuggly before standing and pulling on all four pair of panties over it. I waddled around the room enjoying the thickly-padded bulk between my legs encasing my manhood and buttock. Enjoying this delicious feeling by running my hand all around them, I was in heaven. Being hard as a rock and unable to stand it any longer I flopped to the floor, put my hand between my legs and humped them until I spurted my load. Within minutes I recovered enough to strip everything off and get dressed suddenly aware of how careless I was behaving. I carefully replace each pair of plastic panties in their proper drawers and wiped off the diaper part of the Staydry panty’s diaper before replacing it. On my way back to yard that old familiar naughty feeling of shame and disgust filled my thoughts with vows to never do it again.

The place had been a real draw for me while doing yard work for her after I had discovered her step-children’s’ plastic pants. I couldn’t help my feeling but let foolishly let these desires rule the day. Going back there whenever I got the chance, usually I’d slip into the back bedroom when no one was home through the window, put on the Staydry diaper/panty and use their plastic pants over it. Jerk-off then put everything in order before slinking away back over the fence into my yard like a thief in the night. A couple of time I threw caution to the wind and snuck in late at night using just the stuff in the girls’ room.

I almost got caught in action one day after I got off when they came home unexpectedly. I jumped up grabbed my clothes and stepped into the open closet. I stood there shaking slipping the whole outfit off and pulling on my clothes. There was a large toy box beside me so I stuffed it into the bottom covering it with toys. It seemed like forever until I got the chance to slip back out the window and over the fence.

The last time I was in there I stole the Staydry diaper/panty hiding in the crawlspace of our house with several pair of those great plastic panties I purchased with my allowance. I also stole half a carton of her Viceroy cigarettes as they were far better then my step-father’s Pall Malls. But the worst and stupidest part was I had worn a towel/diaper from my house with a pair of my place pants that I had been peeing in a couple of hours. It was soaked and after getting my rocks off in the small bedroom I took it off and stuffed it into her daughter’s drawer but without thinking of the size differences. Then I pulled her covers back and peed on her bed in a vain attempt to make it look like she wet the bed. For the life of me I can’t explain why I did it, it was the worst decision I have ever made and I have regretted it all my life. I can now how they felt about my heinous actions violating there space. It haunted me for years, even though my mother made me apologize after being caught. I also had to return what was left of the cigarettes plus pay for all of them, even the ones I returned.

After that I went back to my old disposal habits, when I had finished with a diaper and plastic pants combo I would toss them over one of my neighbor’s fences usually the ones behind us since they had the fluffiest ones and we didn’t know them. Over the last few years I had acquainted myself with the neighborhood as to which ones always had diapers and plastic pants on them, when I needed fresh supplies I would hop the fences until I collected a fresh supply.

Working...
X