The town MILF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The town MILF

My try at an old conversation I heard and thought about.

Sue Buxton, the 5'9", gorgeous, well-tanned, 18-year-old, with thick long wavyflaming-red hair, big almond shaped hazel eyes, and a firm, but shapely 38EE-24-36 hourglass figure, that her yellow spandex one-piece lifeguard bathingsuit strained to contain, was finally available. All through school she had one jock boyfriend after another, but as soon as we graduated most of the boys disappeared or had girlfriends. It was my big chance and being the same age, from the same class, but only 5'6" tall, baby-faced, with big baby-blue eyes, thick wavy golden-blonde hair, a smooth well-tanned and toned 140 pound frame, that my yellow Speedo barely contained my thick circumcised 8" penis and clean shaven plum sized balls. We were both lifeguards at the town beach so chatted and got somewhat friendly.

We went to the movies together and even went on a few bike rides, she was pleased that we shared some of the same passions, like swimming bike riding and old movies. She ignored the height difference and the fact that I only looked twelve.

One day after a long bike ride we stopped at her house to freshen up. I went into the upstairs bathroom so I could take a quick shower and change, since we were going to a cook-out later that evening and it was just across the street. Being a snoop could not resist the chance to look in the hamper.

Paydirt! I found the dirtiest white full-cut panty girdle I ever saw! The seat was very smelly and the brown skidmark was huge! I jerked off as I sniffed the very soiled support brief! I had a nice climax and took a shower. I brought me back to an event five years earlier.

I was in middle school and remember the principal coming into the classroom and walking Sue out because of an emergency. It turned out her centerfold gorgeous, 5'7" , well-tanned, 37-year-old, mother, with thick just below her shoulders, curly platinum-blonde hair, big doe shaped bright blue eyes, and an overripe 38EE-25-38 hourglass figure that her outfits strained to contain had just been found in a cottage by the lake.

She was showing the house, since she was a real estate agent and the man really just wanted to get inside and rob. Tina was left bound and gagged in her tight white blouse, short brown leather skirt, suntan pantyhose and brown 4" pumps, the robber placed wide white adhesive tape over her full red lips, secured her well manicured hands behind her back and pencil thin ankles together with the same wide white tape. She was forced to suck the robber's cock, but other wise left unharmed. She was unable to get loose and the robber cut the phone lines. She ended up wetting herself three times and had a massive smelly bowel movement in her pantyhose. She spent about six hours in the massive semi-solid load of dark brown feces. Rumor had it the police kept her pooped in pantyhose as evidence.

I jerked off again and thought about the gorgeous buxom blonde with a load in her pantyhose.

A couple nights later I rented 'The Collector' and we watched it in her livingroom. Sue seemed interested in the plot and at one point wondered how Samantha Eggar used the toilet when she was tied up and gagged.

Tina was in the room and glancing at the movie in between doing some paperwork on her laptop and informed her daughter that she would just have to wet and soil herself, like she had done years earlier. The front of my yellow spandex shorts were tenting out prominently. I pretended no to know what she was talking about. Sue gave me a brief account of the robbery and how her mother had wet and shit herself while tied up and gagged.

I acted surprised, even though I had over a thousand wet dreams about the event and how it was explained to me in a dozen storylines. Tina assured me it wasn't as bad as it sounded and that both Sue and herself would at times just go in their underwear from time to time. (That explained the soiled panty girdle.)

Sue tured a few shades of red with that comment. I was about to explode in my yellow spandex shorts!

I asked a few questions about how she was tied up and gagged since she was in a sharing mood. Sue suggested that perhaps we should try it for ourselves! Tina gladly went along with her sexy daughter's suggestion. To add to the excitement was the fact that I hadn't moved my bowels in three days and Sue had taken a laxative just as the movie started and compalined about not doing a job in four days!

Thirty minutes later my hands were secured behind my back, my ankles taped together and a worn white panty girdle was stuffed in my willing mouth with three strips of the 3" wide white stretchy medical tape placed over my smooth lower face. I looked at Sue, she was secured the same way, only a worn leopard pring panty was jammed in her luscious mouth and a matching scarf wrapped over her full pink lips twice. She looked extra hot in her white sports bra and matching white spandex shorts. We had been bike riding earlier that day.

I came as Tina inspected her handiwork. I swore she touched my frontal bulge on purpose as she stood over me, wearing a black spandex shorts bra, red spandex pants and black 4" stiletto pumps! She blasted a very unladylike fart and stunk up the livingroom. I soon wet myself as I slowly got to my knees but slipped on the plastic sheet twice before getting to my taped feet! I blasted a few juicy farts and then felt a very hot, thick, semi-solid, knobby, copper-brown, topedo, in between my tight balls and upper asscrack! I had another climax as the pliable four grapefruit sized pile of odorous feces almost split my spandex shorts apart!

Sue somehow got to her feet, it was hard enough for me, but she was very top heavy and tied up just as tight. She soaked her thin white spandex shorts with warm amber urine as she pushed, grunted and farted out a very hot, stinky, 3" in diameter, smooth, extra solid, shiny bronze, turd in between her clean shaven vulva and lovely wide upper asscrack! She must have had a hundred intense orgasms as she pushed out a very hefty three overripe melon sized poopload in her overworked white spandex shorts! I never saw so much shit come out of a person in my life, not that I saw too many people shit, but in gym saw a lot of blocked toilets and my aunt was known to block our toilet during the holidays.

Tina inspected our smelly efforts and made sure her long red fingernails scraped my piss and semen stained crotch! I came againas a egg sized turd dropped into my already too full spandex shorts.

I made noises to be set free, but Tina insisted that we spend at least six hours in bondage. The room stunk to high heavens as Sue and I struggled and smashed our huge loads, which made us excited all over again!

I was just about to doze off on the plastic covered carpet, when Tina showed up, her highheeled ankles taped together, her hands secured behind her back with handcuffs and a worn yellow thong stuffed in her pretty mouth with three wide strips of wide white medical tape across her full red lips! She squatted over me and pissed in her red spandex pants and then grunted like a hungry bear!

I looked up and watched as the gorgeous ultra buxom platinum-blonde pushed out a very hot, pungent smelling, almost ass splitting, very chunky, golden-brown, log oozed in between her wet pussy and wide upper asscrack! The solid load forced her spandex pants to balloon out to the size of eight overripe oranges as she had a dozen intense climaxes! She then plopped herself down on my lap and felt warm pearly semen semen stain her smashed almost seam bursting load of feces! She wiggled her poopy bottom against my spandex and shit covered penis and made me aroused like never before!

I didn't want this night to end, but it finally did.

I never pooped in the toilet again and from what i saw neither did Tina or Sue...............
Working...
X