Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facesitting tightspoop/69 (slightly scatty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facesitting tightspoop/69 (slightly scatty)

A particular obsessive fantasy of mine involves working in an office where the manager is a woman that asks me into her office after-hours and tells me she knows I've been looking at her and would like me to take a closer look.. she unzips me and starts to suck my cock, then tells me to lie on my back so she can 69 me.
    As she steps over me I can see shes only wearing tights and no knickers under her skirt, which she then lifts up as she presses her pussy squarely against my face, tights still on.
    She resumes her awesome blowjob technique and I wish it could last forever, but soon I'm getting close to climax and need to take action.
    "ohhh slow down!" I say, and it works, though she seems a little concerned.

"ok, but you're going to have to hurry up and come. I need to go to the toilet"

"how desperate are you?' I ask.

'pretty. But I can hang on for now. Just hurry."

She resumes pace and once again I'm not ready to come so I get her to slow down. Somewhat red-faced she replies sternly:
    "I told you I'm desperate! now you better come next time."

"Ok! Just hop off me and nip to the loo if you get to the point where u can't hold it! Anyway ill come this time so keep going"

"you'd better. I WANT your come in my mouth. And besides, I don't like doing things by halves and I have other matters to attend to after."

She resumes once more, with a determined look in her eyes. Her expertise with her tongue and hand working my shaft are exquisite but she is moving too fast for me to get to a real peak. I decide to ask her to slow down once more, just an instant before I lose my load. My cock tingles beautifully and twitched as I relax down again. She will just have to go to the too and come back. I can see she is somewhat angry.

"Right, that's IT. Sorry, you're taking too long."

She arches her back, and lifts her crotch off my face as though to sit up and climb off me to visit the ladies room. Instead, however, she pushes her weight on to her legs and locks her feet down, pinning my shoulders and head down against the floor in a lighting quick motion. All I can see and smell is her pussy, as she lifts her crotch and adjusts slightly so its now further down by my chin.

"ow! What're you doing?!" Just get off me, I thought you were-mmmph!"
    Before I van complete the sentence she lifts her bottom inches above my face and I hear her sigh as I see her anus begin to open from inside her tights!

"WAIT! Don't - Uggh!"

I hear the sickening crackling sound and smell the overpowering stench as she pushes out a big load. I've no choice but to watch as the first part hits the seat of her tights and it tents out, almost touching my nose and making me gag. As I cry out, she merely replies dismissively in her posh voice:

"Oh hold still. I haven't finished"

I watch as more poo pushes out and forces her tights to bulge. Getting closer again to my face. I protest and protest, but all she does is smile and let out a contented "aaahhhh, that feels so much better!" As she squeezes my cock. Inexplicably I'm almost instantly rock hard from the combination of this obscene humiliation and her touching me. I realise she is done.

"Why the fuck are you doing this?! Let me go!" I'm almost crying from the injustice of my quandary.

"Why? Isn't it obvious?! I love nothing more than taking a good poo in my tights after hours, but I find its even more delightful if I have some poor subordinate underneath me while I'm doing it. I just love the idea of them barely being able to look me in the eye during working hours, knowing this is what they may be subjected to again anytime in future. Now. If you want me to finish what I started you'll just have to put up with it."

Before I have chance to protest, she grabs my cock and sucks it with renewed vigour, and I realise Im going to have to give her what she wants if I'm to get away. I let her go for it, and despite myself I ready myself to come.

"yes keep going! Im coming!"

At that, she slows down, and denies me. The sensation is mindblowing but the smell of her freshly pooed tights are making me nauseous.

"why did you stop?! I nearly came then!" I cried.

She smiles and just giggles slightly. Instead of replying she lifts her bottom and then lowers again, bouncing the load in her tights against the tip of my nose!

"Are you enjoying that? Aww, you poor thing!" She laughs before resuming her expert sucking technique.
    Again I near orgasm, this time at a peak of sensation. I won't make the same mistake! As I near my climax she realizes I'm stiffening and starting to twitch uncontrollably. Instead of slowing down as I fear she might, she speeds up. Thank fuck she's finally going to let me finish and go!

Moments before I shoot, I groan, feeling my ejaculation rising like electricity. Just as I cry out, I feel her relax and drop her buttocks down. I can only look in horror as her full tights crash down against first my chin, then my lips, and finally over my nose. I can only hold my breath as I fill her mouth with hot spunk, smothered in disgust and staring at her poo-filled tights centimeters away from my eyes.

She sates herself, slowly peeling her tights off my face, before turning to look at me and say:

"Now that was soooooooo satisfying! But you're quite smelly now and I think you might want to go and get cleaned up. If you want to keep your job you'll not speak of this again. If you want to repeat the experience you're welcome to stay after work anytime!"
Working...
X