Cinna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinna

I felt Cinna give a faint shudder and she stiffened momentarily, then to my surprise and delight she leaned back against me, nestling into my shoulder; her lips against my neck.

Then l felt a spreading warmth - she was wetting her pants! Cinna seemed to feign trying to get up, but I held her against me - it was too late now anyhow.

Her next move caught me by surprise. she quickly took my other hand away from her breast and put it between her legs. Some of the torrents escaping her bladder had gathered in my hand, a small lake of pee that splashed in protest to meeting a waterfall of pee as I cupped her sex.

Wave after wave, I felt the intensity of Cinna's peeing ebb and flow. The intimate wetness trickled on down between my own legs, and I could feel the wetness curling under Cinna's bum with my left hand. The very same hand our friends like to joke is permanently attached to Cinna's bum, but who can blame me?

Her perfect upside-down apple bottom is always gathered and lifted and smoothed in all the right ways by jeans so tight, she must sew herself into them in the morning, and cut her way out of them in the evening. All that separated her from the denim were always cotton bikini panties. She didn't care about panty lines, and she always had them from the big elastics in her panties. She explained how she wore special panties with a thicker gusset, but at that time I hadn't thought there'd be that many times I'd be in a situation that would remind me about her "special panties."

Well there were that many, and then there were many more times. Occasionally, several times in a row. Sometimes at night, sometimes during the day, sometimes in the car, and sometimes even in my lap!

By this point, Cinna's peeing had slowed . . . but not stopped!

"Still peeing?" I asked.

"No. Maybe its you?"

Concentrating, I realised that it was me after all. Well, to be more accurate, my floodgates opening full made it known that I was peeing. To all around.

"Can't beat em, join em" I think to myself, smiling.

So I'm still pissing, and as I nuzzle her neck, she pisses more as grinds her bum into me. We melt together into a mass of arms, legs, and breathless pleasure.

Working...
X