Robbery research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery research

Hazel the 5'9" still gorgeous, 63-year-old, with doe shaped bright blue eyes, thick curly collar length frosted gray hair, a stunning 160-pound hourglass figure and wore a 38H cup bra, her white silk blouse, knee length too snug red leather skirt, shiny nude control-top pantyhose and 3" red pumps made her tower over me, but I am only 5'6" tall. The police were still trying to find out who robbed her apparel store. The robber looted it and left taking 2/3 of the clothing, lingerie and shoes. Police Chief Honey Buns, the 5'11", attractive, 39-year-old, with doe shaped blue-gray eyes, thick collar length honey-blonde hair, a muscular 175-pound figure and wore a 42D cup bra, her light blue polo shirt, skintight white riding breeches and black riding boots hugged like a glove suggested reenacting the robbery, two police officers and me would play the robbers. I felt so hot wearing a black spandex catsuit, matching sneakers and gloves tht hugged my smooth well-toned and tanned 140-pound frame like a second skin, and going little to conceal my thick circumcised 10" cock and smooth egg sized balls, however looking thirteen despite being 26-years-old with big baby blue eyes and thick wavy golden-blonde hair didn't make me look very dangerous.

One cop pointed an unloaded pistol as I tied Hazel's hands behind her back. We all got excited as her already huge breasts looked a bra cup or more bigger.
    I then balled up a pair of pantyhose in her willing mouth and then wrapped two wide black spandex cloths over her full red lips. She meowed through the effective gag that covered her entire lower face from her button nose to her slightly dimpled chin. I got daring and revoved her snug skirt at her request, she didn't want to ruin another skirt. The rest of us liked the way her control-top pantyhose showed off her large solid bottom and shapelier than average mile long legs.

I walked her at gun point to the storage room where she intentionally wet her pantyhose, after all she wet herself from fear during the real robbery. Three of us had major hardons!

Suddenly we heard the loudest smelliest most unladylike fart we ever smelled! Honey later swore the paint on the cinderblocks curled. She spread her legs a couple feet apart and pushed, grunted and forced out an almost bum splitting, hot, earthy smelling, shiny bronze torpedo slid between her clean-shave vulva to her upper ass crack! She climaxed as the last of the solid five-grapefruit sized poop load settled in her control-top pantyhose!

Honey went off-script and patted and massaged the huge smelly steamer! Hazel remained aroused.

After five minutes so the muscular Police Chief and 'robbery victim' could sexually satisfy themselves, I tied her pencil thin ankles together and sat her in a wooden chair. She meowed loudly as the huge pile of smelly shit smashed against her bottom and covered her quaking clit! I tied her arms against teh back of the wooden kitchen chair and then her ankles to the front legs. She meowed with delight as we left her alone in the storage room while we waited for an hour and discussed how they collected all of the clothes, shoes and underwear.

During the real robbery Hazel spent eight hours. To the other police officers surprise they were sent home. They were definitely excited.

"What would happen if I walked in on the robbery?" Honey asked going completely off-script. "I would be gagged and restrained with my own handcuffs!" I took the hint and stuffed a pair of pantyhose deep in her luscious mouth and wrapped two wide white spandex scarves over her pouty pink lips! She wet her riding breeches as I cuffed her hands behind her back!

"Is this what you want?" I asked, ready to explode!

She meowed in approval as she grunted, farted and pushed out a steamy, odorous, semi-solid, shiny copper-brown log settled between her smooth wet love-box to her wide upper bum crack! The muscular blonde beauty pushed out an eight-apple sized shit deposit in her stretchy riding breech's as she climaxed so loudly an effective gag was necessary.

I walked her into the storage room so Hazel could admire the police chief's smelly toilet blocker. I cut a hole in my catsuit and pulled out my horse sized cock and jerked off! I spurted man juice on Hazel's lap and Honey's buns!

We never solved teh robbery, but on occasion reenacted the first two hours of it.

Hazel seldom poops in a toilet. The police chief added more money for uniforms in the last city budget.
    Attached Files
Working...
X