Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys & Indians

Warning gay themes, bondage, and pants pooping and peeing;

It was a new romance for me. It was different, me, 5'6", extremely cute, 27-years-old, but looked like a teenager, with baby-blue eyes, thick wavy golden-blonde hair and a smooth fit 135-pounds, dating Hazel, 5'7", centerfold gorgeous, 62-years-old, with bright blue eyes, thick curly collar length frosted-blonde, a stunning 150-pound hourglass figure and wore a 36H cup bra. We liked the same books, movies, TV shows, sports teams and even liked to bike ride, where I met her during a 26-mile scenic ride. We arranged a bike ride for our third date.

I arrived at her house at 11:00 on a Saturday morning. It was a hot August day. I looked extra spiffy in my white tank top, canary-yellow bike shorts, and white running shoes as I knocked on the front door, the door was open, just a screen door between me and the living room. A young male voice told me to enter.

Just as I walked into the house a 5'9", extremely handsome, 18-year-old, with big brown eyes, thick wavy brown hair, and a smooth well-sculpted and tanned 155-pound frame his white Speedo barely contained his semi-erect 8" circumcised cock pointed a toy bow and arrow at me, the headband and war paint on his youthful face intrigued me. He was playing a game and I was a cowboy.

"Another prisoner!" The 5'8", boyishly handsome, 19-year-old, with dark brown eyes, thick shoulder length brown hair he wore in a ponytail and a smooth well-toned and tanned 160-pound frame his red Speedo did little to conceal his thick 7" tool exclaimed! "Let's tie him up with Grandma!

It was an offer I couldn't refuse! I pretended to be upset as Robbie, the younger Indian warrior secured my hands behind my back with 3" wide stretchy white medical tape, (an unusual item for 19th century Indians). Ronnie the older warrior stuffed well-worn pantyhose in my willing mouth and wrapped two red bandannas over my lips to silence my pleas for release! It was then I realized I had to use a toilet to urinate and defecate! It had been two days since my last decent sit down.

To my pleasant surprise as well as my circumcised 9" wonder, the older woman of my dreams greeted me in the kitchen with her hands taped behind her back, which made her huge re3d sports bra covered bosom look a cup sized bigger, if that were possible, with her luscious mouth stuffed with her own well-worn pantyhose and two blue bandannas wrapped over her pouty red lips! She wet her white spandex bike shorts as she meowed incoherently through her effective gag. She blasted a few toxic unladylike farts. She was a notorious gas passer.

"Looks like Grandma has to go poops again." Ronnie exclaimed!

He was right of course. Hazel made funny faces as she grunted, pushed and farted out a smelly, hot, sizeable, semi-solid, shiny bronze, four-melon sized fecal deposit in her stretchy once white spandex bike shorts! She climaxed as the two Indians pleasured themselves! I could only wet my shorts since my hands were secured behind my back. I grunted like a hungry bear as a hot, steamy, almost ass splitting, solid, shiny brown torpedo slid between my smooth egg sized balls and wide upper ass crack!

With the assistance of Robbie, I came hard as the last of my odorous six-apple sized poop load.

Meanwhile Ronnie wet his form fitting swimsuit as the seat began to tent out prominently from a smelly, pliable, olive-brown, four-grapefruit sized turd deposit! Hazel meowed in approval while his younger brother patted the hefty stinky deposit.

Robbie danced around me like an Indian as he waved a rubber tomahawk in the air. He wet his Speedo and then came to a sudden stop and held the kitchen counter as the seat of his once snow-white Speedo turned a few shades of chocolate brown and formed into a mushy seven plum sized lump!

It turned out the boys had been playing tie-up games with their grandmother for ten years. During a game of cops & robbers she had an accident, too much Mexican food the night before, it was the start of an added feature to their games. I was now a new feature to their games and looked forward to more future adventures. Hazel had a lot of kinky sides and her grandsons were tape masters...............
Working...
X