Archives: Doorless Stalls In High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archives: Doorless Stalls In High School

OK -- this one isn't actually a panty-pooping story, but it's not it's not bad, nonetheless. Again, I don't remember where it came from originally.

For high school, I attended a small, all-girls private school. Though I must acknowledge that it prepared me well academically for college, I don’t look back fondly on the experience. Not that anything particularly bad happened or anything like that, but going to school there was simply no fun at all. The only other good thing about that place that I can think of was the bathrooms – especially compared to my local public high school.

My school was so small that they didn’t even give the SATs. Instead I had to take them at the public school in my town. I was tense and nervous leading up to that day and, as it sometimes happened for me in those days, I was a bit constipated. When I got to the school that morning my first order of business was, of course, to use the bathroom before the test. I found the girls’ room and went inside. To say that I was stunned at what I saw was an understatement to say the least. First of all, the place was huge. There were 14 stalls in the girls’ room – that compared to my own school were all the bathrooms had just 2 or 3 stalls. But the most stunning part was that none of the stalls had doors on them. NONE! They were all fully open in front. As I said, I was stunned. I had never seen a bathroom like that before. OK – I had seen some bathrooms were one of the stalls may be missing a door or something, but never one where the whole bathroom was completely devoid of stall doors. Did the girls at this school really go to the bathroom like this? Did they really not mind that other girls could easily just look in and see them on the toilet?

I had drunk a lot of coffee that morning, so I had no choice but to sit down and pee – no way was I going to be able to hold that in all morning. But I was also feeling a bit of a rumble in my stomach. It wasn’t that I actually NEEDED to go, but it was the kind of thing where, under better circumstances, hoping to relieve my constipation, I would have just sat on the toilet a while and see if I could go. But I was not about to do that on a toilet with no door on the stall. Instead, I just did what I absolutely needed to do – that is, peed – and just hoped that it would be all that I needed to do that morning.

But, unfortunately, it was not. As you might expect, as the morning went on, that rumble in my stomach, progressed into a definite need to move my bowels. It wasn’t like an emergency situation kind of thing – at least not at first – but by the time we hit the first break in the test, I definitely did need to go. As I said, it wasn’t like an emergency quite yet, but the need to go was getting progressively more urgent and I knew that pretty soon it would be. It was rapidly becoming clear that I wasn’t going to be able to just hold it all in until the test was over and then I could get to a better bathroom.

So when that first break time arrived, I knew that I had to just grin and bear it. To make matters worse, pretty much every girl taking the test that morning was now in the girls’ room taking advantage of the break. I kept thinking about if I’d just gone before instead of waiting until now, at least there wouldn’t have been so many other girls in the bathrooms while I using the toilet. But my situation was what it was. I really had no other choice but to use the doorless stall. All I could do at this point, was to take a stall, pull down my pants, sit down on the toilet and do what I needed to. That people could look in and see me doing it, was something I just had to deal with. And to make matters worse – it was a big, noisy bowel movement that I did that morning. Suffice to say, my constipation was relieved. But I could hear girls snickering outside the stall and a few times I even had girls seemingly sneaking a peep at me on the toilet. And then – perhaps the worst part of it all – I had to wipe myself fully exposed on the toilet like that.

Well, to make a long story short, I got through it somehow. Necessity being what it is, I suppose gets you through situations like that. I supposed girls at that school get used to the doorless stalls and using the toilet exposed like that – or at least learn to somehow deal with it. I mean, what choice would they really have. And I suppose it wasn’t really so bad, peeing like that. I mean, it sucked but I guess it wasn’t the worst thing in the world. But having to go #2 like that, with no privacy in the stall and fully exposed for other girls to see – I really don’t see anyone could get used to that.
Working...
X