the equestrian store part2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the equestrian store part2

The four women sat in silence each no doubt thinking their own thoughts, Carole as it would soon become clear was thinking the same as the MD. After what seemed an eternity he spoke “well ladies I’m not blind to what goes on in my store although I must admit I was surprised at what some of my staff get up to in the riding arena” the girls said nothing. “well the thing is I know that men get turned on by things like those on the video and it could make me a nice earner”. The girls looked at each other in horror! Surely he wouldn’t do that would he?
    “The only thing that I don’t know is what the young lady in the wetsuit got up to” he laughed “the rest of you were pretty obvious”. The girl in the wetsuit blushed and turned away. “well let me put it another way” he said “what, do are you wearing under that suit?” again the girl blushed. The MD beckoned the girl to him and as she stood there he took hold of the zip on the front of the wetsuit, very slowly he started to lower the zip the other girls just watched in silence. It soon became apparent that she was bare breasted under it and as he lowered the zip even further a small piece of white material became to appear, thank god I’m wearing bikini bottoms she thought. Satisfied that he had seen what he wanted he motioned the girl to refasten the zip, which she hurriedly did.
    “Well” he said “now we all know what she wears under it, the only question is what she did in it?” he looked at the girl who was still stood beside him. “would you like to explain?” he asked her “or shall we continue with the video?” the girl went bright red. After a moment he spoke again “well what do you think?” she blushed again. Finally she spoke “well, I took a poo in my pants “she said blushing. The video started again and the four girls watched as the girl in the wetsuit dismounted the horse and peeled off the tight rubber wetsuit, a large bulge could clearly be seen in the rear of her white bikini bottoms, the video stopped again.
    “Well it all makes for rather interesting viewing doesn’t it two women can clearly be seen coming in their pants one pee’s in her bikini and the other loads her pants, quite a revelation as I’m sure you’ll agree” the girls nodded. “well here’s my plan to save not only my business but also your jobs please all sit and I’ll explain.
    He then went on to explain how he wanted to have a gentlemen’s night once a month where a selected group of men would pay to watch the girl’s as they rode the horses and performed their little tricks. The girls sat in silence naturally, he explained there would be complete anonymity as no video’s or pictures would be allowed and of course the girls would receive a portion of the earnings from each night.

To be continued.
Working...
X