Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angela part 7

PART SEVEN
    Jessica hung up the house phone and dialed 911 on her cell phone. “I need an ambulance at 2341 West Hill road. I have a man down with a gunshot wound to the right side. I see. Any chance you can get a helicopter out here? If we don't get this man some help he'll die! What! Fuck you too you fucking racist Bastard!

The 911 operator wont send help because some of us out here have wings! He called me a fucking whore and said we should all die! I'm calling Grace! He needs help fast or he'll die! Grace! We need an ambulance out here asap. We have a man down with a gunshot wound to his right side.

I already called 911 and the racist asshole manning the line called me a whore and said we should all die then hung up on me. Mathew has him on full oxygen and has his feet elevated. We are using a diaper as a makeshift bandage but the bleeding is bad!

You left the kit where? Mathew, trauma kit in hall closet behind the coats. Two bottles of plasma in the mini fridge in the last guest room. How soon can you get some gear and get out here? You want us to do what? Okay. Get here as fast as you can though.”

Mathew retrieved the plasma and used a coat rack as a place to suspend the bottles of plasma. He opened up Grace's trauma kit she had left behind for emergencies and retrieved what he would need.
    “I know Grace fairly well, so I'm guessing she said to get started and she would get here as fast as she could.

This is going to get messy guys. Here goes. Be ready with a flashlight in case the generator dies.” Mathew began to carefully cut into the young man's side. Within 15 minutes he had removed the bullet and was sewing up some of the bleeding areas in the chest. “Too damned much blood in here. Vickie, I need your help to drain some of the blood off of him. I need you to listen carefully and do exactly what I tell you to do.”

Vickie made the incisions carefully and inserted a tube into the side of the young man and put the other end into a bucket on the floor then let off of the clamp. Blood flowed out of the tube and within a minute Mathew began to sew up more bad spots that were bleeding badly. Mathew worked non stop and was putting sutures into the last of the small cuts the bullet had made when Grace came running in with three bottles of blood.

She hung the blood and hooked up a line into the young man as Mathew looked to find the last bad spot. “Shit! I need help here Grace. Hold that artery closed a minute so I can sew up the nick in it and stop the bleeding. Oh hell, I just found another bullet Grace. It's real close to his heart. Not a lot of room to work in.

How's his pressure Grace?” Grace checked his pressure and was relieved. “It's a bit low but steady. I think you got all the bleeders closed off. Just need to remove that bullet lodged next to the heart. Times like this diapers sure come in handy. I need more light. Thank you Jessica. I'm going after the bullet.” Ten minutes later Mathew had the bullet out and was closing up the incisions carefully.

“That was good work Mathew. If you ever needed proof that you are perfect for this kind of work I think you have it here in front of you. Jessica was holding the left hand and counting while watching the seconds tick by. “Pulse is roughly 40 beats per minute now. Congratulations on your first successful surgery, Mathew.”

Let's get him ready for transport to the hospital. By the way Mathew, that chest tube to drain the blood was good thinking. You did a great job helping us out guys. I need some blankets so we can get him warmed up and keep him warm. I called in a favor and have helicopter coming for him.”

Mathew disappeared into the bathroom to wash up and change his diaper. When he came back out he could hear the approaching helicopter. Vickie and Jessica were wrapping the young man in blankets careful to not snag the IV supplying blood to him.

Angela sat down carefully and tried not to show that she was in pain. She was gritting her teeth as the contractions hit. Grace turned to throw away her gloves and saw Angela looking pale, sweating, and gritting her teeth. “How far apart are they Angela? Don't lie either, I can see you trying to hide the pain. How far apart?” Angela let out a grunt of pain and spoke. “About 15 seconds.”

“I'll be fine Grace, it's another false...oh shit!” “Mathew! Bring me some towels fast! Angela hang on!” Vickie looked funny at grace as she removed Angela's soaked diaper. When she Reclined the chair all the way and pulled Angela's legs wide open it hit her what was happening.

She grabbed a set of clean rags and and some cool water as well. When the helicopter crew came in Angela was in full labor. The paramedics got over their surprise at seeing wings on the young man and two others fairly quick and got the young man ready for transport.

The crew took the young man to the helicopter and called the hospital to let them know that they would be making a second trip out for an emergency delivery. By the time they returned Angela had one baby out and was working on the second one. An hour later Angela was on the helicopter and still pushing hard. One last hard push for what they thought would be the afterbirth turned out to be another baby.

By the time they landed Angela had given birth to two boys and a girl. Mathew was happier than ever. The children were early by almost 4 months but he was still happy and proud. Angela slept the rest of the day away and didn't wake up until almost 10:00 am.

Mathew showed up a few minutes after Angela woke up and hugged her then kissed her. “I love you honey. You have made all of my dreams come true and I couldn't be happier. You are my angel.”
    Mathew stayed with Angela until a nurse shooed him out for a few minutes to get Angela's diaper changed.

Mathew took the opportunity to do the same with his own wet diaper then returned to Angela's room. Angela was in a wheelchair. “Lets go see our little miracles shall we honey.” Mathew smiled and wheeled her down to where she could see her children in 3 incubators. “Talk about a wonderful Christmas gift. First you get to save a life then get to help bring three new lives into the world.”

“I'm blessed with a wonderful wife and three wonderful children all of which I love dearly. I have been blessed with a household full of friends that are my family. Your mother, Jessica, Vickie, her twins, us and now our triplets. This is a dream come true to have a family I could love beyond words. Nothing else compares to this.”

Mathew wheeled Angela back to her room and sat with her until she began to get tired again from the pain medicine. Mathew pushed the button for a nurse and kissed Angela goodbye before they put her back in her bed carefully. Mathew smiled as he walked out.

He stopped back down to see his three children again and it made him happy to think they were really his and Angela's children. “So small and yet so beautiful.” “They are indeed very small and very beautiful.” Mathew was startled to see his ex girlfriend standing next to him with a volunteer ID on her shirt.

“It's nice to see you again Mathew. At least now I know why you never let me see you without a shirt on and always had to have the room blacked out when we made love. Your wings are very beautiful and it is nice to see you not trying to hide them. So tell me, what brings you down here today?”

Mathew smiled and replied. “Three very special little ones bring me down here. Just seeing them makes me think there is still hope for this world yet.” “You still have that dream of having a family sometime Mathew? If so I'm willing to try again. This time I promise no more bullshit scams, cons or games to sucker others. You interested in giving it another shot?”

Mathew smiled and hugged her gently. “It is nice to see you have turned your life around but I can't do that. Those three miracles are my greatest Christmas gift ever. I'm married to a wonderful woman now and would not change that if I could. The children are mine and Angela's. If you have time I'll buy you a cup of coffee and tell you all about it.”

Julie smiled back at him and looked once more at the children. “You are indeed truly blessed Mathew. I'm off so I'll take you up on that cup of coffee and give you a chance to brag about your new family.” Mathew laughed and walked down to the cafeteria with her. He bought her a cup of coffee and then sat down and told her every detail of how his life had changed after she cheated on him.

Julie looked sad as she spoke up. “I was a cold heartless stupid little bitch and I hurt you badly. I'm truly sorry for all the pain I caused you. Two days after you left I realized what I had just done but couldn't find you. I started changing my life around after that in an effort to find you and win you back.

I'm glad you found your dream Mathew. It is a wonderful dream come true for you. I'm still searching for my angel. Maybe I'll find out if that cute guy they brought in yesterday is available and interested. You might be interested in him Mathew. He has wings just like you do. If you like I can arrange for you to talk to him when he wakes up.”

Mathew laughed and shook his head. “I already met him. I'm the one that had to operate on him to save his life. Talk about scary. It took a couple of hours to stop all the bleeding and get the bullets out of him. I was not expecting to get into doing actual surgery for a few more years yet but I had to act fast to save his life.

We just finished getting him ready for transport to here when Angela's water broke. She gave me the most wonderful Christmas gift ever. It was the craziest and most wonderful day ever. I'll never forget it.” Julie could tell Mathew was definitely deeply in love as she watched him smile when he talked about Angela or his children.

“She is one very fortunate woman to have married you. The two of you healed each other and it's obvious you complete her and she completes you. I hope one day I'll get that kind of love for myself as well. Next time you get the chance to do so I'd love to meet the woman that healed the heart I almost destroyed and thank her for saving your life.”

“I'll be back here tomorrow around 10:00 am. If you like, you can meet me on second floor in room 213. she's honestly been curious about why you did what you did and this will give you a chance to meet her and relieve some of that guilt you still feel. I forgave you a long time ago. I've never been any good at holding a grudge.”

Julie smiled and kissed him on the cheek. “I'd like that very much Mathew. From the way you talk about her she must be very lovely indeed.” Mathew left the hospital smiling and took off flying despite the cold. Julie watched as he spread his wings and then jumped into the air and took off flying. To her way of thinking it was a beautiful sight to see.

Mathew introduced her to Angela the next day. She was stunned at how beautiful she was and how much her and Mathew loved each other. The three of them visited the children and talked most of the day. By the end of visiting hours Angela had not only forgiven her but started to form a friendship with her.

Angela came home after a week and the children came two months later when they had gained enough weight to satisfy the doctors. The young man in the hospital was released a week before the children were but made no attempt to contact Mathew or anyone else when he left. He seemed sad when he left but said nothing to anyone.

Mathew and Angela were flying to a secluded spot they had found in the woods near a small stream to change their wet diapers and make love in their favorite secluded spot. It had been six months since they had seen him and they had always wondered where he went and if he was safe. The two of them landed, changed then sat quietly enjoying the silence.

The silence was broken by the sound of someone playing a flute. The tune was beautiful but sounded sad and lonely at the same time. Angela and Mathew looked around for the source but it stopped before they could locate the player. Mathew and Angela spent two weeks looking for the source of the music but it always stopped before they could find it.

The two of them were not able to find the music when they searched for it. They stopped flying to the area for two weeks thanks to a series of cold fronts that brought cold rain with them. They kept their nightly flights close to the house until the weather warmed back up.

Mathew flew to the area just to enjoy the quietness and try to catch the tune. Mathew landed and heard no music but instead heard coughing. He followed the source and found the young boy he had rescued months ago. The young man was very thin and his clothes were rags. He was covered up with a couple of torn up blankets and curled into shivering ball.

Scattered around the area were scraps of food dug out from garbage cans. The young man had been living out of a cardboard box for some time. Clutched tightly in his right hand was a flute carved entirely out of wood. Mathew called out to him but there was no response. Mathew bent down and tapped him gently but there was no response.

The young man was starved nearly to death and his skin was blue from exposure. Mathew went to pick him up and was shocked to see a chain staked into the ground and the other end leading to an ankle cuff around the young man's leg. Mathew yanked the chain out of the ground in disgust. Another tug broke the ankle cuff off of the young man's leg.

Mathew picked up the young man and was about to fly off when he heard a clicking sound and felt a gun pressed into his back. “Looks like I got me another slave. You're a handsome thing and strong too. You'll fetch me a real good price if I decide to sell you. Now put my property down. I'm punishing it for running away.”

“You can still survive if you lower that gun right now sir. If I have to take it from you there is a real good chance I'll hurt you badly or maybe even kill you.” Mathew was rewarded by being hit in the back of the head by the butt of the rifle. “You have spirit, but a few days of the cage will kill that. You'll make a fine addition to my property.”

Mathew felt his anger rising and calmly spoke again. “You try that again and I will kill you sir.” The man laughed and tried to hit Mathew again but missed when Mathew dropped to the ground and kicked back. The man screamed in pain as the kick broke his kneecap. The man tried to shoot Mathew and missed when Mathew moved too fast for him to target effectively.

Mathew grabbed the gun out of the man's hands and pointed it at him. The man was fat but well dressed. He lay on the ground holding his knee and shivering. “I did warn you sir. Now you can explain to the police why you are running a slave ring. I'm sure they will be more than happy to hear from you.”

Mathew pulled out his cell phone and started to call when the man pulled a pistol out and aimed it at him. Mathew heard another click and turned to see his wife pointing a shotgun at the man. “I would really reconsider that action sir. If you shoot my husband I will blow your brains out all over this area. Empty the bullets out and then toss it onto the ground sir.” The man tried to turn and shoot Angela and she hit him in the head with the butt of the shotgun. “Wrong decision asshole.”

She hugged Mathew and took pictures of the site with her phone and called 911. The dispatcher laughed, called her a freak and hung up on her. “Fucking prick at 911 is blocking us again.” Mathew shook his head sadly. The house is ten minutes from here by way of the air. Let's take him there and get him warmed up. We can call Grace and have her meet us there honey.”

Angela took a few more pictures and picked up the young man. Mathew picked up the chain and put the stake back in the ground and the other end around the fat man's leg. Angela smiled as she saw Mathew doing this. Once he was done he broke both the man's guns and left them laying just out of reach before the two of them flew off to home with the young man in Angela's arms.

Mathew called Grace as they were landing and told her what was going on. “I'll be there in 15 minutes Mathew. You know what to do.” Vickie was shocked to see how bad the poor young man was. Julie came out of the bathroom and gasped in shock as they carried him in.

Mathew laid him on the couch and grabbed the electric blanket for him. “How could anyone be so cruel to another person? Especially one so young and innocent. I hope you beat the hell out of whoever did this to him.” “Angela left him alive for the police. I shattered his kneecap for hitting me in the head with the butt of a gun. He's not going anywhere Julie.”

Julie bent down and took a warm cloth to the young man and began to clean him off carefully. Grace came in and was about to go back out and find the fat man until Julie stopped her. “Please don't ma'am. This person needs our help right now. Revenge will be best left to the police. He's so thin and so dirty.”

Angela and Mathew knew that look in Julies face all too well. She was falling hard for the guy that she had only seen a few times before in the hospital and now here. Julie carefully cleaned the young man and was shocked to see he was wearing a makeshift diaper. “Vickie, grab me a clean diaper please. Jessica, can you get me some clean water and a clean cloth as well. This poor man is in dire need of help.

Julie undid his diaper and threw it away. Grace held the man carefully as Julie washed him off and put a fresh diaper on him. Angela's mother set up a video camera and set it to record as Grace showed all the injuries and told what they were most likely caused by. Throughout the whole thing Julie stayed by the young man's side.

Over the course of a week they spoon fed him and got his strength back up. Julie came out everyday after work and helped take care of him. She told him that the police had the fat man in custody and were holding him without bail on numerous charges. The man was too weak to move but smiled when he heard the news.

Julie changed his diaper every time he needed it and never complained or said a harsh word to him. She was surprised when he reached out one day while being helped to sit up and gently stroked her hair for a few moments while smiling at her. It brightened everyone's day to see that.

At the end of five weeks he was strong enough to begin walking a little with help. Julie stood by him through all of it and picked him up each time he fell. The young man rarely spoke but played the flute through long hours of the day. His music seemed to reflect his mood and was always dark and sad unless Julie was there.

It took 3 months to get him back into shape enough that he could fly. Mathew and Angela flew with him as often as they could. Even Angela's mother flew with him. At the end of the fourth month he came back in and sat next to Julie. “You ask my name everyday, but I have no name. I was merely a thing to them and thus had no name except slave or freak. I was not allowed to speak unless they gave me permission or told me to speak.”

Over the next six hours he sat by Julie's side and told his horror story. He had been taken at birth and raised as a slave. He had been sold four times and finally ended up with the fat man who he only called master. He was forced on numerous occasions to pleasure some of the younger ones for the entertainment of the master.

Each time he was forced to hurt a young child that way he felt filthy and wished he could die. He told them how in a drunken fit the master had kicked him almost to death and thus rendered him incontinent. He told of the beatings and starvation diet of scraps of food from trash cans he was given to eat.

Vickie was smart and recorded all of it with her web cam. She changed her diaper only once and waddled back to the computer chair to sit down again. Jessica and everyone else listened in horror to his story. When he had told them everything he broke down into sobs. Julie held him close and comforted him while he cried.

When he was done crying she walked to his room with him and closed the door. She made love to him that day to show him that he was not a filthy thing for what he had been forced to do. She took him slowly and gently and showed him how good making love to someone special felt. They fell asleep in each others arms and never noticed as Angela quietly pulled a blanket up over them.

She left two diapers in the room and two piles of clean clothes as well for them before leaving the room and quietly shutting the door. “They are both asleep honey and holding each other. I think he's going to be okay now. He held so much inside. The hell he went through is just so ugly. Julie is good for him though.

She wont admit it but she is head over heels in love with him and he is in love with her as well. I say we send a copy of this tape to the FBI and let them make full use of this information. I'm also putting out a call on our website for information about his mother. Maybe someone will have some information we can use.”

Angela was kept busy over the next four months taking care of her Children and helping Vickie learn the routine for taking care of her own two children as well. The young man had taken the name of Jeremy smith. He helped look after the children and did most the cooking for the household as it was something he found he loved to do.

Jeremy came back into the house on Christmas eve after having finished helping a neighbor get his car out of a ditch. He sat next to Julie and hugged her. “I know it's tradition to open gifts on Christmas morning, but I have one very special gift I want to give Julie right now.”

Jeremy pulled a ring box out of his pocket, opened it and got down on one knee in front of Julie. “Will you marry me Julie?” Julie grabbed the ring and kissed Jeremy as tears of joy ran down her face. “Yes ! Yes! Yes! Oh god yes!” Jeremy was so excited he wet his diaper. Angela hugged them both and smiled. “Welcome to the family Julie.”

Mathew smiled and then laughed as something occurred to him. “Well Julie, you missed the first Angel but the second one seems to have landed right into your arms.” The two of them were married seven months later. There was a huge turnout for the ceremony. Almost 300 townspeople attended and another 400 winged friends came as well.

Angela congratulated them a few minutes after they were pronounced man and wife. “Jeremy, we have done a lot of searching for the perfect gift for you and we finally found the one gift that is just perfect for you. I'd like you to meet Christina Miles, your mother. It took a bit of work finding her. Now our family is complete.”

The town did find one small problem with having so many winged people in town for the wedding. They almost ran out of adult diapers. Someone forgot to inform the pharmacies and drugstores that roughly 80% of the winged people suffered incontinence and had to wear diapers.

The town was never quite the same after that. More winged folks settled into the area and Angela had six more children before deciding that was enough for her. The original two buildings on the farm soon became four in order to make sure there were enough guest rooms and enough room for the growing family.

The End
    Hope you folks liked this story.
    I have written a few more but will wait for a bit before posting any of them here. All comments and questions are welcomed. Thank you for reading this story.
Working...
X