A Pantypoop Paradise Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Pantypoop Paradise Lost

Hey, I'm a 19 year old dude and I joined this site recently to browse it's archives of content as I, like anyone with this fetish does I assume, continue to scour the internet for new content. I've been reading and enjoying stories for years now and figured I should contribute what I could. I used to intentionally mess and wet myself but have since grown out of it as my focus shifted to solely women doing it, and so that's not what I'm gonna be sharing any time soon. I want to talk about a girl who I got to do it all.

I was 17 and she was 19 at the time. Five six-ish maybe, brown hair. Small breasts but a nice tight butt. We met through tumblr as we had a mutual interest in classic rock. Anyways, regular old young love stuff ensues and we end up together and pretty into each other. I let her know about my fetish hoping to maybe get a story of a past accident out of her, but she said she didn't have any panty pooping ones, although she had wet herself recently and told me that story, which someday I will share here as well. I didn't think I would get any further because she reacted how I would've expected, saying it was weird. But after awhile she got curious herself and started asking me about it. She derived great pleasure from getting me off and so when I told her how much it turned me on she slowly started to change her mind. At first she wet herself for me, pretty easy. Then came the next step, the holy grail. She told me she would shit her panties for me.

The days leading up to this were giddy. My mind was constantly racing over what was going to happen. Idk about anyone else here, but to have this fetish your whole life and never see it in the flesh and then have your girlfriend do it for you is a life altering experience. She held it for two days so she really had to go. The first night we stayed up and she was just going to try and push it out as she did have to go at this point. I had done my own stuff as I said earlier so I had her try jumping jacks and squatting but she could not get over her natural inclination to not shit herself. After hours we decided we would reconvene the next night and try again. She had to go to a play in the evening and told me later that she was struggling not to shit herself through the whole performance. That night we were in her room again and she was desperate. I have always been much more a fan of accidents than intentional acts, so this made it incredibly pleasurable for me. She just kept whining and telling me how badly she needed to shit. At this point she was on her bed in dark blue panties and a tank top. She held on for awhile, but then I told her to get into a squatting position. She did and nothing happened immediately, but as she was talking to me she let out a cry and covered her mouth. My life flashed before my eyes. She let out a couple more cries but I couldn't see her butt as she was facing away from me. After a couple seconds though she began to pee herself too and it poured from her crotch onto her feet and then soaked into her sheets. When after a few moment she finally stopped, she got up and went into the her bathroom without a word. I saw her panties, and there was a huge mound of poop in them, and the bulge was soaking wet. In the bathroom she pulled down her underwear and I could see a very solid log that had curled up on itself. The shit was so firm that she was able to just baby wipes to clean her ass, and then put on new panties. While she did that I jerked off and came.

Afterwords we cuddled and she told me she felt a little embarrassed even though she had not gone to the bathroom intentionally. This is something that she never really did get over, and I probably should have been satisfied, but I was even younger than I am now and so I was not. It ended up being a relationship that burned short and bright, but I have a lot memories and pictures and stories she wrote for me which I will share with this forum. I unfortunately used to have much more, including videos however I was so distraught over our breakup that I deleted a lot of it. Anyways, that's all from that first experience and I'll share more soon.
Working...
X