desperation in the car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperation in the car

We had gone for a drive to Blackpool, it's about 40 miles from home but sometimes we just drive there after work and have fish and chips, it's a great way to relax after a hard day at work. Sometimes the wife will have a bottle of beer or 2 as we sit in the car on the seafront, eating our food.

Well this particular night she was feeling rather randy and was wearing her "fuck suit" along with a pair of long boots, tbh it was hard concentrating on driving with her sat alongside me.

Anyway we'd had something to eat, she'd had a couple of drinks and we were heading home, she hadn't mentioned needing the loo which looking back was unusual. we were just heading onto the motorway and she asked if I fancied stopping at the country park on the way home, clearly she was in the mood for some fun, I told her I was more than up for it.

About 15 minutes into the journey she slid her seat back and stretched out her legs, pressing her feet hard against the firewall, I said nothing and watched, pretty soon she was squeezing her thighs together, a few moments later and she had one hand clamped tightly between her legs, she was also biting her lip.

"you ok love?" I asked, she nodded "yes fine", she clearly wasn't, we were on an almost deserted stretch of pitch black motorway, only the occasional car on the road, she looked nervously out of the window. " I need a wee, can we stop? " I shook my head, "sorry not on a motorway", she mumbled something and clamped her hand hard into her crotch, we drove on.

About 10 miles further on and she was pushing harder into the firewall, clenching and unclenching her thighs and rubbing her crotch quite hard. "you ok love, you look uncomfortable" I asked, she looked at me and again out of the window, "I really need a wee, it's going to come out, please pull over" she wailed, "can't not on a motorway sorry, hold on I'll pull off as soon as I can".

I accelerated gently, there was a service station about 10 miles up the motorway, suddenly she let out a squeal "IT'S COMING", she clamped her thighs as hard as she could, "it's no good, it's going to come out" she whimpered, I reached into the back and grabbed my wet weather jacket off the seat, "put this under you, it'll save the seat, don't worry, if you have to go then go"

She sat on the jacket and a spurt came out as she moved, just then we approached an off ramp, "it's coming, pull off here" she almost yelled, I pulled off onto a side road and instantly hit a traffic jam, it shouldn't have been there as it was 10pm. Anyway by now she was frantic, little spurts kept coming out and I could tell she was about to lose it, tbh I was looking forward to it.
    We drive along a quiet road and she yelled for me to pull over, as soon as I did she went to exit the car, at this point she lost control. The floodgates opened, she managed to do it outside the car but was sat on the side step pissing through her pants and soaking them and her boots in the process.

At this point there was a sudden bright glare as a set of headlights lit up the car, there was a bloke sat in a car parked on the land next to where we had stopped. She didn't care and carried on, tbh I don't think she could have stopped if she had wanted to! She eventually stopped and got back in the car, I began to drive off and the other car followed us, at the next junction he flashed his lights, waved, and turned off, obviously he'd enjoyed what he'd seen.

She was a little bit upset by what had happened, but I could tell she was also turned on. "sorry, I did that" she sobbed, "I've wet my pants, my boots, your jacket, and that bloke saw me". I placed a hand on her thigh and could feel the wetness, "don't worry, the coat will wash, as will the pants, and the boots will dry, and besides I think the bloke enjoyed it" I chuckled. "it's not the point, at my age I should be able to hold it, not wet my pants like a child" she sniffed. "well perhaps you need your bottom spanking" I answered "if you like" she replied.

I drove on until we came to the country park and parked up at the far end away from the couple of cars that were already there. I unfastened the seat belts and reclined her seat, "turn over and lie down", she did as she was told and I placed my hand on her backside, her pants were soaking, I rubbed gently and she moaned " I definitely think a spanking is in order for wetting your pants, don't you? " I asked "mmm yes, spank me for wetting my panties like a naughty girl".

I began to spank her over her wet pants and she began to grind her crotch into the seat, randy little bitch I thought. I pushed my hand between her legs, her crotch was soaking! "have you pissed again? " I asked. " I've wet them again, but it's not wee" she giggled.

I told her to roll over and pull the crotch of her panties aside, I climbed on top of her and began to fuck her, suddenly a car appeared and pulled up alongside us. "shit! a bloke's parked alongside" I cursed, rolling back onto my seat, hoping he would move on. She sat up in her seat and climbed over to straddle me, "fuck it, I'll give him something to watch!" she said, lowering the top of her fuck suit and exposing her firm tits". I just laid back open mouthed as she rode me, "squeeze my boot's and squeeze them hard" she panted, as she bounced up and down.

I gripped her boot shafts tight and squeezed hard, she climaxed with a hard shudder and a loud sigh, "your turn now" she sighed and began to empty her bladder while I was still inside her, she knows I like it when she does that. I came almost instantly shooting my load deep inside her, I let go of her boots and reached up to squeeze her tits, pulling her suit lower down. "may as well give him something to look at " I laughed, "yes! yes! she cried as she rode hard on my cock, she came to another massive climax before rolling back onto her seat.

I straightened my clothes, lit a cigarette and started the engine, we drove all the way home with her sat alongside me, her top was still down and her pants were soaking, god only knows what anyone we passed must have thought, I'm only glad we didn't get pulled over by the police.
    Last edited by owlman; February 23, 2017, 02:35 AM.
Working...
X