the office spy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the office spy

Things had been a little strange for a couple of months now, I'd begun to lose more and more of the jobs I'd quoted for, you always lose one or two, that's how it goes, but recently I was losing more and more, and I began to expect we had a mole working in the firm.
    I'd taken on a few new staff when the workload had increased and had my suspicions about one in particular, but I was about to be proved wrong and when I did find out who it was I was totally shocked!
    I'd taken this young woman on, she'd got excellent references and seemed more than happy to to everything she was asked, she'd work late, do overtime at the drop of a hat, even working long after the rest of the staff had gone home, to all intents and purposes, she was a gift from god.
    One evening though as I was about to leave the office a friend of mine rang me, he'd learned something that he thought could affect my business and wanted to talk about it, would I meet him at the local pub on the way home tonight.
    All though I'd had a long day, and tomorrow wasn't going to be any easier, there was something about the call that made me think I had to go, so about 30 minutes later I was sat in a quiet corner of the pub awaiting his arrival. He arrived about 10 minutes later, brought a couple of beers from the bar and sat down opposite me, it was then that he dropped the bombshell!
    He was one of those very curious people, you know the type, they start to read something online and follow every link. Well, he'd been reading up on a fairly new company that had started up in our area, and after a bit more reading had found out that they were part of a much larger firm that had a number of subsidiary companies, one of which he'd heard of before, although he wasn't quite sure where, but he'd a feeling I'd mentioned the name of it somewhere in one of our little chats, he was right.
    It turned out that the new girl in my office, the one for whom nothing was too much trouble had listed this firm as her previous employer, and they'd given her excellent references, well they would wouldn't they, it was all begining to make sense now.
    I finished my drink and asked my friend if he'd give me a hand with something back at the office, I explained what it was and he readily agreed, we went back, the office was empty, even our new girl had gone home. We got some equipment from the stores and set about putting a covert camera in the filing room which rather conveniently was located next door to my own office, we also unlocked the adjoining door between the two offices, the reason for this would become apparent later.
    The following morning I got a lift to work, arriving about half an hour before anyone else and locked myself in my office, nobody else had a key so I knew I wouldn't be discovered, made a drink, turned on the cctv monitor, then, after sending an e-mail to the staff saying that due to a family emergency I wouldn't be in the office that day, I settled down to wait.
    everything was normal for the first couple of hours, staff going in and out of the filing room to check the paperwork for jobs, or to file quotes etc, then it happened. One of the male staff had gone into the room to return a file for a quote he was working on when Suzie, the new girl entered a few minutes later, she was dressed as she normally was, which some people had said wasn't really typical work clothes, but I hadn't bothered because whilst a tight white blouse, short leather skirt, wetlook leggings and knee-high boots may not strictly be office wear, I was more concerned with her work capabilities than her dress code, and workwise, well, you couldn't fault her.
    I watched on the monitor as she replaced a file in one of the drawers, then appeared to be looking for something else, I could see that Dave, appeared to be very interested in her, taking every opportunity to look at her firm breasts, and no doubt her pert little rear as she bent over in that very short skirt, pantiless no doubt under those shiny black leggings."damn it, where's it gone" I heard her say over the cctv monitor, Dave turned around, where's what gone Suzi" he replied, "the quote for that latest job, the one that was priced yesterday, I have to re-type it and send it off" she replied, Dave, not thinking, about the fact that it wasn't her job to deal with quotes helpfully opened a drawer in one of the filing cabinets, "here it is" he replied, placing it on the table in front of her, "thanks" she replied, wiggling her leather clad rear in his direction, he smiled, picked up the file he was looking for and left the room.
    No sooner had he gone than she opened the file and began to photocopy it's contents, she'd almost finished when the door opened and another one of the girls walked in, Suzie jumped as the door opened, "christ, I nearly shat myself then" she giggled then added, " I wondered who it was coming in" the girl placed a file in a drawer, smiled and left, closing the door behind her, Suzie returned to her copying, then, when she'd finished, I watched in disbelief as she folded the copied document and placed it in her handbag, suddenly it all became clear, she was the mole, she was copying our quotes and job specs and sending them back to our competitor, who in truth she probably still worked for.
    I decided to act, I quietly opened the adjoining door and enetered the filing room, Suzie was unaware of my presence as she appeared to be looking for something else, the other big quote we were working on no doubt. I went up behind her and placed my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't yell out, then told her to follow me into my office. once inside I locked the adjoining door so we wouldn't be interrupted and instructed her to sit down.
    I began by telling her about how we were losing jobs to a competitor and that I suspected we had a mole within the company, had she any ideas about who it could be? she pretended to be suprised at this and said that she couldn't believe anyone would do such a thing, adding that there was no way she'd ever be involved in such an underhand thing, hell she was so convincing she almost fooled me, and I knew what she had in her bag!
    I decided to play along for a while longer and taking a bottle of brandy from my desk drawer, poured a couple of glasses and handed her one. I spent the next ten of fifteen minutes making small talk, anything just to keep her in my office, eventually she began to squirm slightly and I could hear the squeak of leather as she wriggled about in her seat, it was almost time.
    "everything ok Suzie?" I asked, a slight smile on my face, she bit her lip nervously, "yes, fine " she replied. "oh, ok, I just thought you might need to be somewhere else" I replied, she looked at me a little puzzled, "somewhere else" she replied, I decided to stop playing about and show my hand, "yes, I thought you might need the toilet" I continued, " the toilet, why should I need the toilet?" she asked, "well, you did say you nearly shat yourself earlier in the filing room" I went on, then before she could reply, added, "remember, when your colleague walked in on you as you were copying that quote, the copy of which is, I believe in your handbag".
    Her face turned pale as she realised that the game was up, her only worry now was what I was going to do about it. I stood up and made my way around the desk to stand in front of her, " I'd like you to stand up please" I told her, she hurriedly got to her feet and squirmed slightly, "may I use the loo please?" she asked, I shook my head, "I think you'd better wait until we've sorted this out first, don't you?" she bit her lip, squirmed and nodded, I was sure her butt cheeks were firmly clenched at this point!
    "I'm sure you're aware how serious your actions were" I told her, "spying, which is what you were doing can really damage a business, thankfully you were caught before we lost too much money, however, were it to end in court, well I'm sure the consequences for you would not be pleasant, a spell in jail would be almost unavoidable" .
    Suddenly the stark reality of what she'd done hit her, and to be honest I don't think she'd been fully aware of the potential consequences when she'd took the job as a spy for her original firm, they'd probably promised her a promotion, maybe a pay rise, whatever it was, she was now realising it wasn't worth it. She squirmed once more, "well Suzie, if someone creeping up on you nearly made you shit yourself, I dread to think what state your pants are in now" I told her, "after all, the look on your face tells me you've only just realised the trouble you are in" she nodded, "I know, now please, can I go to the toilet, I'm struggling to hold on now" she whispered, suddenly not sounding as confident as she used to.
    " I looked at her once more,"take that skirt off please", she looked at me, "do what?" she stammered, looking shocked, " look, there's a couple of ways we can deal with this, perhaps you'd prefer me to just call in the police" I replied, reaching for the phone on my desk, before my hand had reached the handset her skirt hit the floor! I allowed my gaze to run from her pretty face down to her boots and slowly back up again, stopping at her crotch with the very visible cameltoe, "turn around, slowly, face the wall" I instructed, she turned slowly, as I thought her butt cheeks were clenched tightly together. "relax, part your legs" I ordered, she remained stock still, butt cheeks clenched tightly together, "part those legs" I barked, " I can't" she sniffled, "I told you I needed the loo, if I move then something might happen", I slapped her left buttock and gently kicked her booted foot in an attempt to move her feet apart, "listen lady, I can assure you that whatever may happen can't be as bad as what's going to happen if you don't, believe me" I growled.
    Slowly her legs moved apart and almost immediately I detected something else moving, in the seat of her tight black leggings!
    "oh no, it's happening" she wailed and went to close her legs in an attempt to cut off it's escape, "spread em, wider, and lets she what you look like with a load in your pants" I went on, she did as she was instructed and over the next couple of minutes dumped a massive load in her pants, then as if to add further indignities, her bladder opened and I watched as two streams of warm liquid ran down her thighs, filling her long black boots.
    I reached forward and ran my hand across the rear of her shit filled leggings, thankfully for her it was a firm load and whilst not being as messy as it could, it was more than obvious that she'd shit in her pants. "I bet you don't feel as sexy now do you?" I asked, "no" she sniffled, shaking her head, "may I have my skirt back please?" I shook my head, "no not until you are ready to leave, and that won't be for a while yet" I told her, "anyway I need a letter typing and several copies made, then, after you've sent them out you may go".
    I allowed her to stand whilst she typed out the letter on my office computer, not out of any kindness, but purely because I didn't want her to flatten the massive bulge in her extremely tight leggings, she'd been so keen for the blokes to look at her arse, well I wanted to see if she was still as keen for them to look at it now, those tight leggings were carrying a full load.
    I dictated the letter as though it was written by her, explaining that it was her that had stolen our quotes and handed them to a competitor, not any competitor, but one that actually still employed her and that regardless of how it may have affected their jobs, she hadn't considered this, caring only for the advancement of her career, and that she'd be leaving our firm with immediate effect, to add to her humiliation I also added the fact that when confronted she's actually pissed and shit in her pants and was actually handing out these letters with her leggings fully loaded!
    I printed out enough copies for each employee and sent her on her way to hand them out, adding that when she'd finished she could return to my office to collect her skirt and bag, minus of course the quote she'd been caught stealing.
    I followed her at a distance to ensure that she didn't come to any physical harm, she didn't, well that's not strictly true, by the time I got into the workshop I could hear a female voice yelping in pain, I smiled to myself and headed back to my office, when she returned to collect her property not long after, the bulge in her leggings had been well and truly flattened, and by the way she winced as she slipped back into her tight leather skirt, I had no doubt that not only would she have a very uncomfortable drive home, but she'd also have trouble sitting down for a few days.
Working...
X