A well deserved punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A well deserved punishment

I was a sucker for a pretty girl, especially if she wore tight clothing, and that was the problem, when I'd inherited the dilapidated old riding school I realized that it was not only a chance to earn some money, but also to indulge in my fetish for women in tight clothes, after all, there's not many things tighter than jodhpurs, and most riders do have really nice arses!
    I'd spent most of the money on doing up the place and finally when it was time to open up I'd been very choosy who I allowed to stable their horses there, most were between 20 and 30 years old, all were single, and all were good looking.
    I used to spend hours each day walking around the place, as far as everyone was concerned I was doing little jobs, or making sure there were no problems, in reality I was checking out my clients.
    One girl, Gill, really stood out from the rest, T-shirts that were obviously too small, which made it easy to see her pert tits, quite often she went braless, her jodhpurs too were very interesting, always white or beige, and always worn with long black leather riding boots, she knew she was good looking and from day one began to flirt with me, I should have read the signs, seen what was coming, but sometimes it's all too easy to let a stiffening cock rule over a sensible brain.
    I'd lost count of the number of times she'd stay later than the rest, most had either left or begun to leave by around 6pm, she always stayed longer, sometimes until 8 or 9pm, she always seemed to be just starting to clean her stable as the others were leaving, and somehow she always seemed to end up getting her T-shirt wet, especially when she was not wearing a bra, her nipples were obvious enough without the bra, but add the wet T-shirt, and well, it was something you couldn't help but look at.
    I was working in the yard one summers evening when I heard a yell from the stable block, I had thought that everyone had left for the day and hurried inside. Gill was standing with her hand on the water tap and water was spraying everywhere, her white T-shirt clung to her like a second skin and her long black hair was plastered to her head. I ran back outside and turned off the stoptap before heading back inside, she'd stepped away from the tap by now and I could see the reason for the water spray, the tap had snapped off the pipework.
    "The tap wouldn't turn so I hit it" she explained, then added, "it's been stiff for ages, I don't know why you hadn't fixed it". I looked at her wet top, then down at her tight white jodhpurs, they too were soaked revealing a pair of skimpy black bikini panties beneath, I'd often suspected she wore black underwear, but was never certain, until now that is.
    I turned around to head back to the house, I could feel my cock starting to stiffen, the idea of heading upstairs and knocking a quick one off the wrist seemed very attractive, I'd wanked off before thinking about Gill, but the sight of her in soaking wet clothes took it to a whole new level.
    I was just about to leave when she took hold of the bottom of her wet shirt and yanked it over her head, "I'm bloody soaked, and I need a piss" she cursed, my cock stiffened even more, I don't know whether it was the sight of her with her top off, or her saying she needed a piss, whichever it was, something had really turned me on.
    She then did something quite extraordinary, I watched in disbelief as she then began to piss into her jodhpurs, wisps of steam poured from her crotch, she'd obviously been holding on for a good while.
    "there, now look what's happened" she said, feigning annoyance, "my tight white jodhpurs are all soaked and my boots are full of piss, and it's all your fault". I should have left it there, but I had to ask exactly how it was my fault, "simple, if you'd fixed the tap, I wouldn't have gotten wet" she went on.
    Now ok, maybe I should have checked the tap, so in a way I suppose it was my fault she'd got wet, but I hadn't made her piss in her pants, had I?
    She seemed totally unphased by the fact that she was stood in front of me topless and with piss in her boots, she picked up a broom and began to sweep the wet concrete floor, "if you were any sort of decent bloke you'd invite me in to dry off" she continued, I can hardly walk home in this state can I, or maybe that's what you'd like me to do"
    I took the hint and invited her to the house, the kitchen was always warm due to the Aga and it wouldn't take long to dry her clothes in the dryer. She followed me into the house carrying her wet T-shirt in her hand. Once inside she pulled off her long boots and tipped them into the sink, after placing them on the floor she slowly stripped off her jodhpurs and socks before stepping back into her boots, "put these in the dryer" she instructed, handing me her shirt and jodhpurs, although the shirt was cold, the jodhpurs were quite warm, obviously from her pissing herself earlier.
    "not going to offer me a drink?" she asked walking across the floor towards me, " to be honest, I was going to ask if you wanted a dressing gown" I replied. "I'm fine as I am, unless it bothers you seeing me in my panties" she replied,adding, "and I'm sure that's not the case" she turned away from me and pulled her panties away from her pert rear, " I hate it when my knickers go up my arse" she giggled.
    I offered her a coffee, she asked if I had anything stronger, so I made a couple of whisky and soda's, she took one from me and perched herself on one of the wooden stools, swinging her booted leg lazily. "I've been watching you since I came here, the way you watch the women" she said, "I bet you wank yourself silly when they've all gone home, and don't deny it, I saw the way you looked at me when I got my top wet" she went on, "and don't think I didn't notice the bulge in your pants when I pissed myself".
    Oh my god, where was this going? I wondered to myself, I was about to find out, she parted her legs and rubbed her index finger along the middle of her panties, pushing them into her damp slit, "I bet you love looking at this don't you?" she asked, "well if that turns you on, how about this", she stood up and began to rub herself through her panties, I suddenly realised that my cock had become fully hard watching this and it was very obvious to anyone that looked, and she was looking!
    "you like this don't you, watching me playing with myself, I bet you'd like me to piss my little panties wouldn't you" she went on, it was more a statement than a question, she reched out and undid my jeans allowing my cock to spring free from it's restraints, she took hold of it and gently pulled me toward her, my cock touched the damp silky material of her panties and she slid it slowly up and down pushing herself onto it causing a visible groove in her panties. "you really love this don't you, well if you like it so far then this is going to blow your mind" she said. She placed my hand on my cock and told me to carry on rubbing it against her panties, I suddenly became aware of a warm damp feeling on my cock, she was pissing her pants again. slowly this time, " go on, rub it harder, make me cum and make yourself cum, splatter your spunk over my sexy wet panties" she instructed. I pushed slightly harder against the damp material and pushed my cock up and down, she gasped as I made contact with her clit! "yes that's right, make me cum, make me fill my pants with my nasty mess, and then and only then, I want you to splatter your mess over the outside of them" she went on as she continued to piss slowly, before long she let out a gasp, "oh yes, I've messed my pissy panties, spunk over them now, spunk over my pissy cum soaked panties, you know you want to" she encouraged.
    I felt my balls twitch and my load spattered across her wet panties, it dripped off onto her long black boots and trickled onto the floor. "you enjoyed doing that didn't you?" she said, I nodded, "I knew you would, you've been watching my arse for ages now pass me my jodhpurs, they should be dry by now"
    I fastened my jeans and removed her jodhpurs from the dryer along with her top, she pulled off her boots and pulled the tight fitting jodhpurs over her shapely legs, all the way up over her soaking panties, she stepped back into her boots and replaced her T-shirt.
    When she was dressed she smiled at me, and from that moment on I knew I was screwed, in more ways than one!
    " just imagine how messy my panties are going to look in the morning when they are dry, imagine all the dried spunk on them, the spunk you put there" she giggled, "can you imagine what would happen if I had to remove my jodhpurs and anyone saw it all, what would they think, especially if they knew how it got there" she went on, she turned to leave the room, at the door she stopped and turned toward me, "oh, I'm a little bit short of cash this week, you don't mind waiting for the rent for the stable do you" again it was more of a statement than a question, "no it'll be fine" I replied, she smiled as she turned back around, "excellent, I knew you'd understand, I'll pay you when I can" and with that she went outside, and closed the door behind her.

To be continued
    Last edited by owlman; February 20, 2020, 12:47 AM.
Working...
X