A well deserved punishment, part two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A well deserved punishment, part two

The following day Gill arrived at the stables in the mid afternoon as usual, she saddled up her horse and rode off along the quiet country lane, it was about two hours later when she returned and spent the next hour grooming the animal in the yard.
    I was in the stable repairing the damaged tap from yesterday when she came strolling in, her horse was no doubt grazing in the paddock, as usual she was alone, everyone else having left earlier.
    I had just finished the repair and was getting ready to leave, "oh hi, fancy seeing you here" she giggled, she looked at the mess of dirty straw and horse manure on the concrete of the stable, poking a lump of manure with the toe of her shiny black leather boot.
    "Oh, god, I'd forgotten I had to clean this lot up" she said, "I was having such a good time riding today, it went completely out of my head, mind you, I did end up with something in my panties, so I suppose that's an excuse" she went on.
    I pretended not to be paying attention, " I said I made a mess in my panties earlier" she went on, "and that was on top of the mess from last night, I bet they're in a right mess now, want to see". Before I could reply she had undone the button on her beige jodhpurs and began to lower them revealing the same black panties she'd worn the day before, they were covered with white stains on the outside, obviously from where I'd unloaded the day before.
    "if you think that's bad you should see the inside" she giggled, pulling them down to mid thigh, along with dried white stains there were stringy strands of her fresh cum, she pulled them back up again and also her jodhpurs, she stopped however and left her jods mid thigh, just below her heavily stained black panties.
    She reached out with one of her booted feet and squashed a lump of semi soft manure beneath it, "you know, sometimes I envy my horse" she said, "imagine being able to just go whenever and wherever you want, and have someone else clean up the mess" I just nodded, not sure where this was going, but curious none the less.
    "imagine how you felt when I pissed myself yesterday, how it turned you on, knowing what I was doing in my sexy black panties, I know it turned you on, because the evidence is all over them isn't it" she went on, "just imagine how much it would turn you on if you knew I'd shit in my panties, or even better if you knew I was doing it, just imagine, me pushing a firm load into my dirty little black panties, then pissing all over my long leather boots".
    She looked down at my crotch and smiled when she saw the growing bulge,"see, just thinking about it is turning you on, I wonder how you'd react if I actually did it?" She turned to face the wall and placed her hands on the rear of her tight panties, "I know you like seeing me in these, the way they cling to my sexy little bottom, the way they show through my tight jodhpurs, just imagine me dropping a firm load into them, just like this"
    She pulled her panties tight across her firm arse and then seemed to tense slightly, I watched transfixed as they began to stretch outward,she was loading her panties, it went on for a good few minutes before stopping, she gently ran her hand over the firm bulge, "hmm, you've no idea how good it feels" she said, gently pulling up her jodhpurs.
    She picked up a shovel and began to clean the stable, I stood transfixed at the sight of the firm load in her jodhpurs, watching it squash slightly as she worked, finally she was done, "grab me a bale of straw for the floor, I seem to have run out" she giggled, I went over to the store and returned with a new bale, she rubbed her hand along the pocket of her tight jodhpurs, "oh dear, I don't seem to have any cash on me" she giggled, "oh well, not to worry, I'll have to owe it to you".
    She spread some of the straw on the concrete floor and went out to collect her horse from the paddock, I watched as she headed off across the yard, the tight little bulge in her jodhpurs wobbling slightly.
    She returned with the horse and removed it's head collar, it had barely been in it's stable five minutes when there was a loud gushing, it's piss pouring onto the clean straw and spattering her long black boots. "oh well, if you can't beat them join them" she laughed as she parted her legs and pissed into her jodhpurs!
    Once again we ended up in the house while she cleaned up, she took off her top and was about to remove her boots when she stopped, undid my jeans and took out my cock, "ooh, nice and stiff" she giggled, "you obviously like what you've seen, well why not put your hands on my ass, go on, feel the shitty load in my panties while I do something about this".
    I reached around and took one cheek of her arse in each hand, I kneeded them slowly as she slowly stroked her hand up and down my cock.
    "go on, squeeze it harder, feel all that warm shit in my panties" she encouraged, I rubbed, squeezed and fondled until the back of her jodhpurs were a warm sticky mess, god only knows what her panties were like. All the while she kept wanking my cock, just as I was about to unload she pointed it at those long black boots, it hit the leather with a loud splat and began to fun slowly down the long shafts, "oops, now look what you've done" she giggled, "and I'm not just on about my boots either"
    She went off to the bathroom to clean up and have a shower, when she returned she was naked apart from her boots, which still had the stains from my earlier spunking on them.
    I threw her clothes in the wash, made a drink and we sat down and chatted, eventually her clothes were clean and dry and she got dressed and left, I went upstairs and had a long slow wank as I thought about the days events.
    Over the next couple of weeks we had several more encounters, one day she asked me if I'd give her a lift to the equestrian store to collect some stuff, as we wandered around the store she pulled me behind a large display and asked if I'd mind lending her the money for some new jodhpurs that she suddenly needed, I asked how come she suddenly needed a new pair and as if to answer, she took my hand and placed it on her backside, as she held it there I felt a familiar sensation and a warmth, "I appear to have shit my pants" she giggled, then added, "so I suppose you'll have to get me the new jodhpurs now"
    About a week later I was in the yard, it was about 3pm, most of the other girls where getting ready to leave when Gill asked me if she could borrow my car, she'd forgotten to pick some stuff up from the vets and needed it urgently. Normally I don't lend it to anyone, but looking down the top of her tight white blouse at those pert tits and well, I just couldn't refuse.
    By now if I'm honest I knew I was being taken for a ride, she'd not paid stable rent for the last month and was treating the place like it was her own, it was costing me money and to be honest, a flash of her tits just wasn't enough as far as I was concerned.
    After telling her to be careful, I watched as she tore out of the gate and sped off down the lane, so much for being careful with my car! About 45 minutes later she returned, I should have known something was up the minute she got out of my car with the top three buttons undone on her blouse, revealing quite a lot of her pert bra-less tits!
    "sorry I'm late I had a bit of an accident" she said rather nonchalontly, "it's only a little scratch" she giggled, walking toward the empty stable block across the now deserted yard.
    I ran to my car and looked in horror at the damage, a long scratch ran the full length of the drivers side! I was bloody annoyed by this and ran into the stables to confront her, "see, I told you it was only a little scratch" she giggled, undoing another button on her blouse.
    " a little scratch my arse" I roared, "that's going to cost about a grand to get fixed, and your going to pay for it" I told her, "but I haven't got that kind of money, and you don't mind really do you, after all, accidents will happen" she said, looking not in the least bit sorry.
    It was at this point I was glad we were alone, "right, then if you haven't got the cash you can pay for it another way, do you agree" I told her, "ok, if that's what you want" she replied, reaching down to unfasten her blouse.
    "I'm sorry, but a wank isn't going to cut it this time, you need to learn some respect, and discipline" I said, taking a firm hold of her hand.
    I marched her over to the schooling ring and tied her arms to one of the rails, she was bent slightly forward with her pert arse stuck in the air, "right, spread those legs, now" I ordered, she moved her feet slightly apart, "wider, I want to see it when you piss your pants" I yelled, she moved her legs further apart.
    I took a riding crop and brought it down hard on her left buttock, she had not finished squealing before I landed one on her right buttock, six strokes later and she began to piss in her tight jodhpurs, the expensive ones I'd bought her a week earlier, "oh please stop" she squealed, "you've made me wet my pants, what more do you want?" I kept striking iwth the crop, left, right, left right. "nooo" she squealed suddenly as the jodhpurs began to bulge outward, I paused for a moment, "now look, you've made me shit in my best jodhpurs" she sobbed, "wrong Gill, I've made you shit in my jodhpurs, I paid for them remember?" She nodded her head slowly, her long hair hanging over her face.
    "Now, almost since the day you arrived here you've paid veery little, you seem you seem to think that flashing your tits, or using your pants as a toilet and giving me a wank will pay for everything, well not this time, I'm going to whip you're arse 20 times each day for the next week, unless you can think of another way of paying for the damage"
    Gill sobbed on hearing this, "no please, anything but that, look my panties are full, but could you take my jods down please?" she asked, "what, you want me to whip you over your panties instead do you?" I asked, "no, just take them down and fuck me in my shitty black panties, fuck my cunt, fuck my arse, fuck them both if you want, and I'll let you do it every day for a week" she said. I thought for a minute, "ok, here's the deal, I fuck your cunt and shitty arse, then you suck my cock clean, then you pull up your jods and keep them on, until tomorrow when we do it again, in fact I think it best if you stay here for the week". she nodded her head, "ok, deal" she replied, I snatched down her jodhpurs and plunged my stiff cock into her sopping cunt hole, just as I was about to cum I pulled out and slammed into her tight little arsehole, a few thrusts later and I was done. I pulled up her jodhpurs, untied her and told her to kneel while I fucked her pretty little mouth, then for good measure I made her stand and piss in her pants.
    By the end of the week I was drained and my balls were aching, she on the other hand was in a right state, her jodhpurs were full of shit and her boots full of piss, but to her credit she stuck to her bargain.
    She still keeps her horse at my stables, and now pays her bills in full,well most of the time that is, very occasionally she'll come in with her little black panties clearly visible beneath her tight white jodhpurs, if you happened to look closely as she leaves in the late evening on these occasions, you'd hardly miss the bulge in her loaded panties.

THE END.
Working...
X