Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recurring Problem & comment

Hi Nikki ,
    I hope you are not to busy to reply to this thread . Since it seems that you are very active in what you enjoy doing on this web site .

I am still having the same problem as before . It's still occurring on me . Though , I have adapted to making shorter posts & cut & paste my longer replies to some threads here.

It even happens when I switch from one Forum to the next one , for an example , when I had switched from the Pantie Pissers & Public Accidents Forum to pantie pissers Public wetting Forums section in the photo board area on this site . I had to log - in again . Maybe something I will just have to deal with . Though , I thought , that you should be informed of it still happening to me .

On another note , I'm getting concerned about those members that pick on the Girls / Women , who wish to post their comments & Photos on this website . Only to be accused of not being who they really are !

What are these members doing to these women , trying to drive them off from ever posting anything at all . Their own wetting experiences , peeing
    photos , even their own thoughts , feelings , and comments on here as well .

This disturbs me very much to this happening to some of the Female members here .

That I wonder if you had to deal with it yourself at times ?

What all is being done to solve this from ever happening again . Because I don't wish to see the lack of Females on her . Enjoying what this website has to offer to them . That wish to post on here .

I find reading & looking at pictures of what the girls post here . To be very enlighten & interesting as well . Even what you posted here . I find to be of interests to me in understanding . Who you are . What You enjoy doing in all your Fetish fun play .

I wish it wouldn't occur , but , does . Look at , Wet Cindy , for example , she was accused and had to put up with it !

Does she need to post a picture of herself , Nude , with her face showing ? To prove to these , people , I want to use curse words to describe these fools , but , don't wish to .

Though , these same people might just come back and say the photo was a fake / it'a another young woman posing in the nude ! Instead of Her .

It just seems like they want this site only to be for Males Only ! ! Where do they GET OFF ! ! GRUMBLING ! ! This upsets me a lot .

I enjoy this site and wish to keep coming back to it , but , if these , fools , make it for only Males , No Females Allowed . Then I leave this site & not come back if this problem gets out of hand & drives all the women off from ever coming back here again .

I would like to know if a separate Chat room could be set up for those that wish to chat about pee related interests . Instead of being dominated by those not wishing to chat about peeing & wettings .

One last thing I wish to comment on here . I just bought your video titled,
    Nikki , Hot , Wet & Glistening # 1 , It was very interesting to watch & getting to know you better at what you enjoy doing in your life . It was Great ! !

Thank You ,

Dusty Harold
Working...
X