My Neighbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Neighbor

This is one of the hottest pee stories I've ever read. (Just my opinion.)

Even though I'm married, I've often fantasized about women and watersports. I never had the nerve to try either since these are things that "nice girls" don't do, or so I'd always thought.

Well, I have been attracted to Jennifer since the day she moved next door. Despite our age difference, she is 28 and I'm 40, we soon became best friends. I would go over to her house for coffee a couple of times a week when our husbands were at work.

One day, many months into our friendship, we got on the subject of sex and we soon discovered that we had the same feelings for each other. It was a rather awkward moment, to say the least. However, I found myself becoming very horny as we talked. I had to pee and I excused myself and went into the bathroom. I pulled my shorts and panties down and was about to sit on the toilet when I realized that Jennifer had followed me in and was watching me. (I hadn't felt the need to close the door.) She asked if she could watch! I excitedly asked, "Are you into that?" She smiled and nodded her head. My heart pounded with lust!

As I sat and peed, Jennifer bent over and kissed me on the lips. As my flow stopped, she told me to stand up. I did. She knelt down and began to lick me. In less than two minutes, I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out!

The rest of the afternoon was spent in her bathtub, making love in various ways and engaging in watersports fun! Needless to say, our friendship is closer than ever. Our husbands do not know about our special relationship and we intend to keep it that way. When we get together now, it is not just for coffee anymore.
Working...
X