A life changing event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A life changing event

I've needed to look back in my life to decide the one wetting event that really started to change my life. While I was growing up I was surrounded by all kinds and age groups of women. Because there was so many and also because I was outgoing and got around so much, it was not unusual to notice some of these women wet their pants. I have no idea why, but there were a lot of them. I lived close to water and numerous public beaches and boating facilities. Toilets were not common and were poorly maintained. you only used them if you had to. I'm still amazed that I saw so many and the rest of you reported so few. I actually took a lot of it for granted although it still always excited me.

The following event happened when i was a teen and really changed me. I've written about it before and it is true. I wrote:

I am a dedicated fan of female wetting accidents, and I suppose one of the most exciting and memorable experiences occurred about 10 years ago while I was vacationing in Santa Maria, California. It was about 10pm and I'd walked into a local convenience store to pick through some magazines. I was about to leave when two women in their early twenties brushed past me. One was about twenty feet behind the other, and had a kind of perplexed look on her face. I remember that her name was Claudia, as I heard her friend call to her to hurry up.

I really can't recall how the first girl was dressed, but Claudia was a tall, very attractive brunette whose hair hung to her shoulders. She was wearing a lightly constructed white sweater over a blouse, and snug fitting light blue jeans over a very shapely rear and long legs. As she walked by I noticed that she was one of those women that required a double take. This lady was a little different though, as her bottom was covered by a wet stain about six inches in diameter. It was centered on a clearly visible double crotch band. The wetting seemed to have occurred while she was sitting in her car, and probably explained why she was behind her friend. She looked as though she'd wet her pants only within the last couple of minutes.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as they walked past and started shopping for a few things. It was a small store and they didn't go too far from my vantage point at the magazine stand. I watched as they stopped at the macaroni and seemed to be talking about something as women often do. I could only get a clear view of them from the waist up, and was frustrated that I couldn't see her wet ass. They talked for a couple of minutes, then picked up an item or two and turned about to come right back past me.

I'm sure that neither of them noticed me as they came back, and probably wouldn't have cared that I did look. Of course I checked both of their crotches, but only noticed a little wetness on Claudia's. She was first however, and as she walked past in front of the other girl I turned to see her butt. Evidently, while they were talking she must have been leaking down her legs, because she was now wet clear to her cuffs and sandal covered feet. The stain surrounding her panty crotch band hadn't gotten any larger, but the insides of her pants legs were wet all the way down. I remember that her friend was checking out her legs and ass as well as I, and seemed to have a look of disbelief on her face.

Claudia walked quickly to the end of the aisle, stopped and bent over to look at her crotch. I'm sure that she only detected a little wetness, and probably didn't realize how wet she looked from behind. The two girls spoke with the clerk for a second who knew them. After making their purchases and just before leaving, Claudia turned, came right back to where I was standing and bent over the ice cream case to reach for an ice cream bar. She stretched out and completely exposed her rear while on her tip toes. I could see the entire stain as it extended out 3 or 4 inches from the crotch of her panties, and dropped almost straight down to her ankles. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen.
    Both women then rejoined and left the store together, talking as usual. I noticed that as they drove off Claudia seemed preoccupied with looking down in her lap and was saying something...

I watched as they drove off, but I swear that for the rest of the evening, I could not catch my breath. I now knew that adult women really do wet their pants and that if I looked hard enough in the right places I'd find others. In other words there probably really is a heaven.

Amazing and truly life changing. Anyone else.
Working...
X