• Show
Clear All

• Girl wets herself on Hollywood blvd

http://youtu.be/bPyG_rY-EE8

Love it! Can someone save it please?

Comment

I posted this yesterday

at http://www.wetset.net/forums/showthr...?t=5931&page=2

because it was in line with Scotsboy's comment about "nonchalance." The woman seemed rather casual about the whole event. A lady having an "on purpose" public wetting is uniquely hot.

Thank you for posting it again. It deserves its own thread.

There are a few on purpose wettings still out there. One a radio DJ pees her shorts. Another on purpose at an LA beach with a crowd watching.
      Last edited by PottyDance; August 12, 2014, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Damn! Why only 10 seconds?!

Comment

Hmmm

I have watched this video a lot. She really does seem not to care about it that much nor does the guy she is with. My observation is that she has a large wet spot on her shorts. There is significant puddle also but maybe she wet herself prior and had to pee again so she said the hell with it and just wet herself again. I mean what harm would it do. Just like a bikini on the beach. Already wet so why not just let go where you are. Probably just wishful thinking on my part though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsboy
            Damn! Why only 10 seconds?!
            I agree. 10 seconds is way too short.

This is what drives me crazy about vines.
            Last edited by PottyDance; August 12, 2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lykquid
              Already wet so why not just let go where you are.
              That's exactly what it looks like. She's not squirming, crossing her legs or holding herself. Definitely letting it rip, legs apart, shaking the pee off her sandals.

I'm guessing by her dress she's a tourist seeing the Hollywood sites with the hubby/boyfriend. As day turned to evening she was caught short on the way back to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by PottyDance
                I agree. 10 seconds is way too short.

This is what drives me crazy about vines.
                Also the lack of HD. God, I wish we had these ten seconds in at least 720.

Comment

Just in case anyone is interested in the exact location it happened by the hollywood first national building

Comment

Originally posted by videoman
                    Just in case anyone is interested in the exact location it happened by the hollywood first national building
                    Probably she was so impressed that she lost control. Or pressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
                      Probably she was so impressed that she lost control. Or pressed.
                      Or may be it was the Excitement of seeing larry Ross on the walk of fame

Comment

The relative nonchalance is probably an attempt to not draw attention to herself, though the large puddle fairly well ruins that. Thus why it's better to wet in short spurts or while moving.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
                          The relative nonchalance is probably an attempt to not draw attention to herself, though the large puddle fairly well ruins that. Thus why it's better to wet in short spurts or while moving.
                          Very possible.

I once asked a woman what she did when she was caught short. She would simply sit on a curb, step, patch of grass or go into a deep squat to "minimize the damage." With the right technique women can keep the wet spot very small.

Comment

Originally posted by PottyDance
                            Very possible.

I once asked a woman what she did when she was caught short. She would simply sit on a curb, step, patch of grass or go into a deep squat to "minimize the damage." With the right technique women can keep the wet spot very small.
                            This is why I don't understand the prevalence of women peeing down the legs of their jeans - are they that unable to think that they can't understand squatting will confine the damage to the crotch and butt? I thought all women knew this as part of being a woman and having to occasionally manage such things, but apparently not....

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
                              This is why I don't understand the prevalence of women peeing down the legs of their jeans - are they that unable to think that they can't understand squatting will confine the damage to the crotch and butt? I thought all women knew this as part of being a woman and having to occasionally manage such things, but apparently not....
                              But don't do guys the same?

Comment

Working...
                              X