Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Felt like using this .....

Hi all!!
    it's been awhile since I had anything worth posting on here / replying to . Since I have been busy of sorts and not able to reply to threads nor had anything worth posring myself until now .
    I have on occasions used a vacuum cleaner hose on getting myself off at times . Which really provides a very good orgam in using such in masturbating . Though I took it one step further in trying a wet vac on my cock first . To have it suck the pee out of my cock . Then make myself cum as well
    I made sure I was fully desperate to pee . Before I had tried this on myself in peeing , sucking and cumming into the wet vac in getting myself off in an excellent way .
    First I got my pee to start to trickle into the wet vac hose . Then switched on the suction and away I went . Peeing into the hose as the wet vac sucked it all down into it .
    The suction made my cock trob then it made my cock erect as it pulled on it along with sucking the pee out of my cock which really aroused me . As the suctio pulled at my cock and made thruming noises as my cock was sucjed completely dry .
    This also enabled me to come to a most strong and rewarding orgasm . Shortly there after . That the wet vac took care of . So there was no mess after wards in how I had enjoyed a unique and most unusual peeing & Masturbation session I have just had
    It was jusr Great !!

Dusty Harold
Working...
X