pretty interesting sight today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty interesting sight today

I was at my other job today. I've been working at this place for a while now and i have been working quite a bit in the last few weeks for three hours each for a few days a week. Today was my last day.....it's the companies last day as of January 2nd. Today i was in the warehouse area of the place, this place is quite large. In the warehouse there are two single bathrooms each a mens and a womens bathrooms. I started with the Women's bathroom, as someone was in the men's bathroom. I stocked everything up first and then proceeded to clean it. I was just about to finish up mopping the floor when this lady comes up and says "excuse me, how much longer are you going to be?" I respond with "I am just mopping the floor. It should be another minute or so" While she is standing there striking up a conversation with another employee, she must have had to pee really badly because she proceeded to do the desperate to pee dance back and fourth on each leg. I should of stood there a little while longer and blocked it off to see what would happen.
Working...
X