Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample story 2 - Marnie - Chapter 1

Marnie – Chapter 1

It was a dull day as the leaves changed colour in the fall and the grass and weeds turned brown and yellow. Marnie Deever, 21 years old but looking more like about 15, walked along the sidewalk, not too far from home. She was enjoying the cloudy but warm day immensely. She was a beautiful girl, blonde, light blue eyes, slim and curvaceous. She suddenly stopped walking and peed her pants. She had been peeing her pants all the time since she was 10 years old. Her mother had allowed her to pee her pants all she wanted, and she loved it. She also wet her bed every night, and loved that too. Her mother had allowed her to do that too. It was funny how it came about.

She woke up one morning when she was 9 years old to discover that she had wet the bed. She was mortified of course, but her mother was really good about it. She told her that it was not a bad thing to wet the bed. If you wet your bed, don't worry about it, it happens. From then on she had just accepted that she would be wetting her bed, and she has. Then one day, when she was 10 years old, she went into her room where her mom was stripping off the bed after another night of wetting. She asked her mom if it would be okay to wet in the day. Her mom misunderstood her and said that yes, it would be okay, but the sheets will only be changed in the morning. Marnie said that she had meant in her pants. For some reason her mom had started to leave the room, and as she did she said a very quiet yes. From that day onward she had never used a toilet again for peeing. She did all her peeing in her pants during the day and in bed at night, and she loved it.

When she was 14 she had started peeing her pants in public and now she did it openly and freely, wherever she was in whatever she was wearing. She just didn't care what anybody thought. She was extremely lucky in that her place of work had actually accepted her pants wetting, as long as it didn't interfere with her work or mess up the place. She always cleaned up after her, always. So she had total toilet freedom.

She was also a lesbian. She was not into butches or anything like that. When she fell in love with a girl it was just two beautiful girls who had fallen in love. She didn't have anybody right now, so she was looking. A beautiful girl was walking toward her on the sidewalk. She was blonde, had beautiful opaline green eyes, and was fairly tall. She was slim too. And she was hotter than hell. Marnie couldn't take her eyes off her. As they passed each other Marnie smiled at her, a loving smile. The other girl smiled too, but it was just a smile. Then she was gone. Marnie stopped and turned and looked back at her. She had the most gorgeous ass she had ever seen. The skin tight jeans really helped too. Marnie wondered if she would be willing to pee her pants.

She was fortunate in that her mother had won the lottery jackpot a while back – $85 million. So she had lots of money and didn't really need to work. But she worked anyway, to keep herself occupied. She got home and let herself in. Her house smelled wonderfully of pee. She peed her pants on everything, everywhere in the house. She loved it, just loved it so much. She sat down on her couch, which was pure white when she bought it, but now was a dark brownish yellow, especially where she sat on it. She had peed into it thousands of times. And now she peed into it again, through her jeans. It was only a little bit of pee though as she had peed her pants outside before she had come in. She thought about that girl she had seen. She was so beautiful, so hot. She had to get to know her. She just had to. If she wasn't a lesbian, Marnie was going to talk her into being one. If she didn't pee her pants, Marnie was going to talk her into doing it. It was as simple as that. She felt the stirrings of something deep down inside her. She knew it was love. Not full blown love, not yet, but love nevertheless.

She was so intent on meeting this girl that she got up and went out again, strolling along the sidewalk, casually looking for her. She spotted her toward downtown and she walked in that direction. The girl was window shopping at some shops that were in the area. Luckily she was taking her time at each window, and this allowed Marnie to catch up. She stood with the girl, at first, window shopping with her. Then the girl must have realized she wasn't alone any more. She turned toward Marnie, and Marnie said, “Hi”.
    “Hi”, the girl said, not sure what was going on.
    “I'm Marnie”, Marnie said.
    “I'm Shelby”, the girl replied.
    “Nice to meet you Shelby”, Marnie said.
    “Listen, I have a lot to do”, the girl said suddenly, “It was nice meeting you”.
    She took off down the street and a very brisk pace. Marnie smiled. She had at least met the girl now. Now she had to make her move.

Next day she was once again strolling downtown, looking for that girl. She couldn't see her anywhere. She was disappointed, but not terribly surprised. She scouted around some more, but still no sign of her. She gave up and started to head for home. Suddenly a door opened. It was the door into the apartments above the shops. That girl came out backward, stumbling. Marnie stopped and stood there, surprised.
    “Fuck you asshole!!”, she shouted.
    “Get the fuck out of my life, you bitch”, came a muffled voice from inside.
    “Fuck you!!!” she yelled again.
    Then she walked off down the street.
    “Shelby!”, Marnie called after her. She trotted to catch up with her.
    Shelby stopped then and turned around.
    “Oh hi. Marnie, isn't it?”, Shelby replied.
    “How are you?”, Marnie said, “Or is that a stupid question?”.
    Shelby grinned at that.
    “No, it's not a stupid question”, she said, “I'm ok, just a little rattled”.
    “I couldn't help but overhear your 'conversation' with that guy”, Marnie said.
    “Pretty sad huh?”, Shelby said.
    “No, just unfortunate, that's all”, Marnie said.
    “Yeah, well he's an asshole”, Shelby said, “I'm never going to see him again”.
    “That's good”, Marnie replied, “I'm glad you're not seeing him any more”.
    “Yeah, I guess it is a good thing huh?”, Shelby replied.

They walked along in silence for a bit. Then Marnie said, “Shelby?”.
    “Yes?”, Shelby replied.
    “Have you ever thought about going with another girl?”, Marnie asked.
    “Uh, no, I haven't”, Shelby said.
    “You should you know”, Marnie said.
    “I'm not that way inclined”, Shelby said.
    “Well, think about it”, Marnie said, “Just think about it”.
    “Well, okay, I will”, Shelby said.
    Marnie was sure that Shelby had clued in, that it was her, Marnie, that she wanted Shelby to go with. Marnie decided to leave the pants wetting bit for now. Better it be introduced later, when we're in love, Marnie thought.
    “So you have anywhere to stay?”, Marnie said.
    “Well, no, I don't”, Shelby replied, “That apartment I came out of? That was where I was living”.
    “Oh geez, that's not good”, Marnie replied.
    “No, it isn't”, Shelby replied, “Now I have nowhere to stay”.
    Marnie would have invited Shelby to her place, but it smelled powerfully of pee and she thought that would turn Shelby off, completely. So she said nothing.
    “Hey, could I stay at your place?”, Shelby said then.
    Now Marnie was in a fix. What was she going to do? She'd have to say yes and explain things to her, so she did.
    “Sure you can”, Marnie replied, “But I should explain something first. I've been allowed to pee my pants and wet my bed since I was 10 years old. I never use toilets for peeing, never. As a result, my place smells of pee when you go in there. I hope you don't mind. Oh don't worry, the guest bedroom is clean and dry. You'll be okay in there”.
    “Uh, well, I don't know”, Shelby said.
    “No really, you'll be fine in the guest bedroom”, Marnie said, “Honest”.
    “Well, okay, I think”, Shelby said.
    They walked along the picturesque tree lined boulevard, enjoying the day, even if it was a cloudy fall day. After a short walk they got to Marnie's place. Marnie turned to Shelby and said, “Now remember what I said. It smells of pee in here, okay?”.
    “Yes, okay”, Shelby said.

Marnie opened the door and they went in. It smelled powerfully of pee. Marnie closely watched Shelby for a reaction. She was intrigued. Shelby didn't wrinkle her nose. Instead a look of surprise came over her face. She didn't say anything however. She just stood inside the door and waited for Marnie to make the next move. Marnie graciously invited Shelby in and would have offered her a chair in the living room, but they'd all been peed on and smelled powerfully. She offered her a moulded plastic chair, the kind you see in school classrooms. Her public school had closed right after she graduated from it and she had bought one of the chairs as a memento. Shelby sat and was reasonably comfortable.
    “I'm sorry I don't have anything more comfortable to offer you”, Marnie said.
    “Oh, that's okay, this is fine”, Shelby said, being the gracious guest.
    “Are you sure?”, Marnie said.
    “Yeah, yeah, I'm sure”, Shelby said.
    “Okay, good”, Marnie replied.
    Marnie was still standing in front of Shelby and now she peed her pants.
    “Mmmmm”, she murmured.
    “You look like you really like to pee your pants”, Shelby said.
    “I do, I love it”, Marnie replied, “I just love it”.
    “I didn't think it was possible for anyone to like peeing their pants”, Shelby said.
    “Once you've been doing it for about a week, you love it”, Marnie said, “I did, and I've never looked back”.
    “Well, I don't think I could ever love to pee my pants”, Shelby said.
    “And I know that you would love it”, Marnie said, “I guarantee it”.
    “Well, it's not like I'm going to be finding out any time soon”, Shelby said.
    “Oh, I don't know, I think you might find out sooner that you realize”, Marnie said.
    “How?”, Shelby asked.
    “Pee your pants”, Marnie said, “Stay at my place for a week, and pee your pants every time you need to pee. In a week, you'll love it. I guarantee it”.
    “I don't know”, Shelby said, “I don't think I could pee my pants”.
    “Oh yes you could”, Marnie said, “You just don't know it yet”.
    “Oh I do know it”, Shelby said, “There's no way I could pee my pants”.
    “That's what you say right now”, Marnie said, “but I guarantee you after you try it once you'll be hooked. Guarantee it”.
    “I'm NOT going to find out, okay?”, Shelby said firmly.
    “Okay, fair enough”, Marnie said.

She walked out of the room, leaving Shelby sitting on the plastic chair. Shelby saw some magazines on the table so she picked one up to read it. She noted it was called Wetset. As she began to look through it, it became immediately obvious that Wetset was all about people who pee their pants and beds, and wear diapers, poop their pants, etc. She couldn't believe there were whole magazines devoted to it. That was amazing. She began to think of pants wetting in a new light. Maybe she would try it. No, I don't want to do that, she thought. She continued to look at Wetset however, just out of curiosity. Here was a photo spread of a girl who loves to poop her pants. It showed photos of her with full jeans, and then full panties. She had peed her jeans and panties too. She just could not believe what she was seeing. Maybe pants wetting is more popular than she thought. It must be all the rage or something, and she didn't even know. She read a fews excerpts from the magazine. It turns out that most of the people who love to go in their pants were allowed to as kids when they were growing up. Most of them were also allowed to wet their beds as well. She was really taken by these things. She needed to pee and she wondered if she should do it in her pants. She didn't have a change of clothes with her though. If she peed her pants she would have to go out in public in stained and smelly pants. She wasn't sure if she could do that. Just then Marnie walked back into the room.
    “Ah, I see you've discovered Wetset”, she said.
    Shelby had put the magazine down fast, but not fast enough.
    “Well, yeah”, she said. She kept looking down at the floor in shame.
    “Don't feel bad”, Marnie said, “Wetset is a great magazine. Best in the world”.
    “Yeah, best at showing people who pee their pants and love it”, Shelby said.
    “Well yeah”, Marnie said, “What else would it show?”.
    “Well with a name like Wetset, nothing”, Shelby said.
    “Exactly”, Marnie said.
    “Okay, you've made your point”, Shelby conceded.
    Shelby seemed to be thinking hard about something. What, Marnie had no idea. Ten minutes went by. Neither of them had moved. Marnie sat in an easy chair across from Shelby. She looked at Shelby, the incredibly red hot gorgeous Shelby. Her pussy was getting so wet it was like she was peeing her pants again. She continued to look at Shelby, and Shelby continued to stare at the floor. She seemed to be miles away, lost in deep thought. Marnie wished she could read minds. Suddenly, Shelby stood and peed her pants, fully. After she finished her eyes were wide.
    “My God”, she breathed, “That felt incredible!”.
    “Didn't I tell you?”, Marnie said with a big smile”.
    “Yes, you did, but I didn't believe you”, Shelby said.
    “Do you believe me now?”, Marnie said.
    “Yes!”, she said, “Yes, I do, I do”.

Shelby stared down at the wet front of her jeans. She was smiling. She had just discovered something new.
    “I want to pee my pants all the time from now on”, she said, excitedly, “I wish I could do it again, now”.
    “Well, you'll have to wait for a while”, Marnie said.
    “Yes, I know”, Shelby said, “But the next time I need to pee, I'm doing it in my pants, for sure”.
    “You can stay here as long as you want”, Marnie said, hoping.
    “I will, I will”, Shelby said.
    “What about going with another girl?”, Marnie said, “Have you given that any thought?”.
    “Well, no, but if it's anything like peeing your pants, I'm all for it!”, Shelby said.
    “Y-you want to try?”, Marnie said, “W-with me?”.
    “Uh, okay, yes”, Shelby said.
    “Really, seriously?”, Marnie said.
    “Yes!”, Shelby said, “I want to try it”.
    “Okay”, Marnie said.

Marnie stood and stepped over to Shelby, who also stood. Marnie wrapped her arms around Shelby and hugged her tight. Shelby hugged her tight back again. She eagerly started french kissing Marnie. Suddenly she stopped and said, “My God, I can't believe I'm actually making out with another girl!”.
    Marnie smiled and went back to french kissing her. Shelby found herself caressing Marnie's beautiful ass. Then she caressed Marnie's equally beautiful breasts.
    “Let's go up to the spare bedroom”, she whispered in Marnie's ears.
    “Oh yes!”, Marnie said.

They walked upstairs, Shelby with her hand on Marnie's ass, caressing it. When they got into the guest room, Shelby quickly took her clothes off, as did Marnie, and then Marnie lay down on the bed. Shelby didn't hesitate to lay down on Marnie and begin to french kiss her with passion. They writhed and licked and sucked with an animal passion. When they were finished, they lay snuggled together, kissing softly and copping little feels here and there.
    “You know what?”, Shelby said.
    “What?”, Marnie replied.
    “I can see myself falling in love with you”, Shelby said.
    “God, I could fall in love with you too”, Marnie replied.
    Marnie began to pee.
    “Ohp”, she said, “I'm peeing, I'm wetting the bed”.
    “That's okay”, Shelby replied, “I'm going to be wetting it tonight anyway”.
    “Oh, okay”, Marnie said.
    Marnie peed fully into the bed and soaked it.
    She looked at Shelby and said, “I think I'm falling in love with you Marnie”.
    “I know I'm falling in love with you Shelby”, Marnie replied.
    “Sweetheart, you gotta promise me that we'll be together forever”, Marnie said.
    “I promise sweetie, we'll be together forever”, Shelby said.

Suddenly, there was a loud banging at the front door.
    “Shelby!”, someone yelled through the door.
    Shelby lay silently, listening, her heart pounding.
    “Shelby Ann Kromer!”, the person yelled, “You get your ass out here right now!”.
    “Oh no”, Shelby said, “It's my ex”.

End of Chapter 1
    Chapter 2 coming soon
Working...
X