Potty pants pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potty pants pills

Thought I'd share a little mix of pills I've been taking and giving to my wife whenever we want to have fun. They're completely natural supplements, actually good for you, and do a great job of cranking up the urinary system.

After many years of wearing pretty much 24/7 neither of us have very good bladder control anymore, but this combination of pills along with two bottles of water makes for wonderful urine production and an inability to wait long once the need strikes.

We usually order from Amazon, but you can find these supplements in many stores as well

1: Cranberry concentrate.
    2: Dandelion root extract.
    3: Vitamin B complex.

Cranberry increases urine production and is also noted for its ability to counter UTIs, which can be an issue if you are holding and wetting regularly.

Dandelion is a strong all natural diuretic. If you can find it and are attracted to such things there is even dandelion wine, which the French call "pissenlit" literally to wet the bed. With a name like that, it speaks for itself.

Vitamin B is assists with cell metabolism and is broken down into urea. It is used in most energy drinks to help give them their kick, and being water soluble means any Vit B your body can't use will be excreted. As one of its byproducts is urea it increases urine production.

All combined these are good for the body and deliver a 1, 2, 3 punch to the bladder that enhances any wet play.

Take these an hour before your fun is to begin, follow up with plenty of water, and enjoy!
Working...
X