Right place, right time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right place, right time

Like most of you my radar gets turned up in certain situations, one of which is when I enter a rest area on a highway. Today was no different even though there was little about being there that made me think something great would happen. There were no lines. There was no traffic. I went in, took care of my own needs, grabbed some food and sat down. As luck would have it I was facing the bathrooms.

Shortly after sitting down two women walked in to the place clearly in desperate need of the ladies room. One scampered right by me and in to the bathroom. It was the second one that made an impression. She was blonde, mid-upper 50s and wearing a black skirt suit with black tights. She walked by the men's room and through my view very clearly needing to pee very badly. Next to the men's room was the family restroom. She tried the door, which worked, and she walked in.

My mind began to wander a bit and I thought to myself, wouldn't it be something if she came out with nothing on her legs. I made certain to keep my eye on the door and sure enough when she came out there were no more tights! The guy she came in with was waiting for her and as they walked toward the food area he had her arm around her, pulling her in close, kind of one of those "It's okay" hugs.

In the next moment I saw that she had no bag with her, and it occurred to me that because she had gone in the family restroom that I could go in myself and inspect. So I excused myself from my group and did just that. Sure enough, in the garbage were the tights and a pair of black panties, both rather wet with pee.

When I came out I walked over near the couple but they had already changed the subject. But wow to this entire incident. I do a lot of hunting and sometimes things can get mundane even if still exciting, but this was a one of a kind--at least for me
Working...
X