Lifelong Bedwetter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifelong Bedwetter

I have wet the bed on and off all my life and am back to nightly bedwetting for about 3 years now. As a child I was a chronic bedwetter and this continued through my teens and started again in my mid 20's and from then on I have wet on and off untll my mid 40's when my bedwetting became more regular. Being a bedwetter has never bothered me in fact just the opposite as I genuinely sleep so much better when I wet the bed. So no I just sleep in terry nappies and protect my bed.

Bedwetting Group

Why not start a little group for us fellow bedwetters so we know a little about each other.
    I am 48 years old and have wet all my life but enjoy my bedwetting and have never seen it as a problem. I think my bedwetting is an emotional need like comfort eating is forsome. Although I am wet most nights and have no control over my bladder once asleep I still choose to wet before falling asleep when stressed or worried and always when I can't get to sleep. Being wet helps me sleep and relieves stress and worry like nothing else. Anyone else feel the same?
    Last edited by Hewholovestobewet; February 10, 2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X