• Show
Clear All

• Leaking diaper at night

will it help if I buy
    some plastic briefs (diaper cover)
    I leak most at night maybe 2x a week
    I do use a washable pad,but would like to avoid having
    to was it all the time
    this am I woke up and I could go swimming (LOL LOL)
    One trick I tried (and it did help)>>
    Put on a diaper ,poke appx 3-4 small holes near my dick area
    then put another one on. and I only leak once in awhile .
    I get (at no cost to me) diapers...it works out to 3 a day
    so I run short before my next delivery from the Va
    Please tell if they work/and the best ones to get/and place to get them

thanks Tom in Albany,ny

Use Plastic Pants

While a disposable diaper may work adequately during the day without a plastic cover, at night it is an entirely different issue. Because most people sleep on their sides, this position moves the diaper around a lot. Also, If one of the causes of your bedwetting is that you are a REALLY sound sleeper, you are probably moving around from time to time and don't even know it. I have found that without plastic pants, preferably those with a higher back, I will always leak at night. Even with the pants, i sometimes leak, but it is much less likely.

Comment

I wear stuffed disposable diapers with a cloth pull up over that and vinyl pants over that every night. I am a heavy wetter and have only leaked once or twice in the last 10 years since I started sleeping like this. Prior to that I leaked a lot.

Hope this helps

Stay Pampered
      SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Originally posted by daddytom
      will it help if I buy
      some plastic briefs (diaper cover)
      I leak most at night maybe 2x a week
      I do use a washable pad,but would like to avoid having
      to was it all the time
      this am I woke up and I could go swimming (LOL LOL)
      One trick I tried (and it did help)>>
      Put on a diaper ,poke appx 3-4 small holes near my dick area
      then put another one on. and I only leak once in awhile .
      I get (at no cost to me) diapers...it works out to 3 a day
      so I run short before my next delivery from the Va
      Please tell if they work/and the best ones to get/and place to get them

thanks Tom in Albany,ny

Comment

thanks

I tried that and it works most of the time
        I find that I leak if I roll on my side
        thank's tom

Comment

What I wear at night.

At night I wear a disposable dry 24*7 diaper with three 10"*16" prefold cloth diapers. I take the first disposable, fold it in half the short way and put it directly infront of my penis. The other two are layed together semi overlapping and folding in three. I end up with a 24-30 inch long, three inch wide diaper which is very thick in the middle. I wear this in the area right below my tummy, reaching from the back padding of the diaper on one side to the other. I'm a pretty big guy, so valley between by pubic mound and my tummy makes a natural channel for pee if I pee on my back. Usually this gets to the side of the diaper and leaks, but the wrap wicks it t the disposable padding in the back. Over the diaper, I wear a pair of briefs to help asorb anything that made it through the diaper, and over that a pair of waterproof pants. I like the nylon duralight pants personally. Anyhow, with this system I have nearly no leaks. The only time I have leaks is if I sleep on my stomach instead of my back or side. The other thing that I have noticed is that I almost never leak, even on my stomach, if I wet unconsiously. If I wet purposly the chance of a leak is much higher. I wonder if we kind of dribble urion out very slowly when there is a re real bedwetting incidence vs a purposfull wetting.

Comment

Terry nappies and plastic pants

If I don't want the bed to be wet I sleep in terry nappies and plastic pants which usually stem the flow. Disposables are hopeles in bed.

Comment

Working...
            X