Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypnosis & Uncontrolled Wetting?

Hypnosis & Uncontrolled Wetting

Okay, I am posting this here and on the AB/DL Board because I thought that these would be the two boards where this subject would be the most applicable.

Has anyone achieved any measure of success by using hypnosis or audio files? I know that there are sites like "warp your mind" that have bedwetting and wetting audio files that are supposed to induce that but has it actually helped anyone?

I was just wondering if anyone had found success with any realistic method to make them wet the bed or their pants/diaper unconsciously or beyond your control.

The reason I say "realistic" is because I know there have been people in the past who say to drink alcohol or take sleeping pills but lets face it ... it's unrealistic and simply not feasible to take sleeping pills or get so wasted from drinking every night that you wet yourself with any consistent results.

Just wondering! THANKS for your time!

NJDiaperGuy81

Warp my mind

Yes, I have had great success with the Warp my mind bedwetting download.
    It took me about a month of listening to it every day for my first genuine accident.

I had been traveling, and wearing diapers at night, for about a week. I was listening to the cut quite a bit. While traveling I would tank up before bed, then diaper myself and go to bed. When woke up needing to pee, I would pee into my diaper. But as far as I know I did not wet into my diaper while asleep.
    When I got home, I went to sleep without tanking up and woke up at about 4:00 with wet pants. Not soaked, but I had passed about a half a cup of urine by my guess. I kind of validated that I was asleep since the stain started at the center and went down to one side, indicating that I was asleep on my side when I wet. (I always wet laying on my back when awake)

I found the incident very exciting, and sought to repeat if often.

At the time I was getting up to pee two or three times a night without my diaper and sleep was very interrupted.

I wet the bed a couple of times on purpose and then started wearing my diapers at night. (my wife is very understanding of my diaper needs) I focused on continuing to listen to the WMY cut, and going to bed with a diaper and a full bladder.

When I wake up at night, I pee as soon as I realize I'm awake. I have had plenty of leaks and accidents where the diaper did not hold up.

Eventually, after maybe a month on intentional wetting I woke up to the realization that I didn't have a full bladder. I reached down and was pleasantly surprised to feel a wet diaper.

I continued like this to this day, with the number of days that I wake up wet tracked on a Google calendar. Over the years, my real accidents have become more frequent. I would guess that I have genuine accidents like three times a week now. When I say a genuine accident, that means that I wake up with wet pants and absolutely no recollection of having wet them. I still need to tank up and have a pretty full bladder when I go to sleep.

I recently hit a new milestone. Last night I was very tiered and fell asleep on the couch. When I awoke at 11:30 I was dry, but I also realized that I needed to move my bowels. Something I hate doing right before bed since I find it difficult to defaecate with out emptying my bladder. Therefore, If I do a number 2 before bed, I rarely wet at night. I resigned myself to a dry night and went into the bathroom, emptying both my bowels and my bladder.

Since I didn't expect to wet, I did not put on my usual disposition diaper with cloth stuffer, a pair of briefs over that and a pair of waterproof pants over all of that. I Just put on a cloth pull-on diaper and the waterproof pants. the cloth diapers have been insufficient for my deliberate wetting in the past, but I figured for tonight, it would be fine.

I awoke a couple of hours later, it was about 3:00 AM and immediately realized I was wet. I was soo excited I immediately rubbed something else out into the diaper. I am sure this was when I was asleep since it had already wicked a pretty good distance by the time I woke up. I would guess that I had peed at least a half hour before getting up.

Nice night.

Comment

completely unintentional

I have had two more unintentional accidents. The combination of these makes me think that I really should rely on my DDAVP for days when I really need to stay dry.

Accident one. I help asleep on the bed with my wife on my shoulder, I was wearing just underwear and no diaper. I inteneded to get up and put on my diaper after my wife fell asleep, but I just fell asleep as well. Anyhow, I woke about 1:00 with urine running down my me toward the bed. I woke just in time to save the bedding (almost) there was was a little wet spot which I didn't think was worthy of changing the bedding for.

Accident two. Last night I was really tiered from a bad nights sleep the night before. I thought I would sleep better without a diaper. So I went to the bathroom and really drained my bladder for all it was worth. Being cautions, I still wore my pullup cloth diaper, but did not expect it to be wet this AM. I woke up about 3 hours later soaked. So much for needing to tank up. ;-)

Comment

Daytime Accidents?

wilawi,

How’s your daytime control? After years of “genuine” and more recently “unintentional” nighttime accidents mine has declined to the point it’s becoming an issue. Guess that’s part of the deal. Anyway, congratulations on your unplanned accidents, they’re the best for me too.

WBxx

Comment

To Wiliawi: You say "When I wake up at night, I pee as soon as I realize I'm awake. I have had plenty of leaks and accidents where the diaper did not hold up.

Eventually, after maybe a month on intentional wetting I woke up to the realization that I didn't have a full bladder. I reached down and was pleasantly surprised to feel a wet diaper. "

I find that when I can wear and wet a diaper every night, I start to loose control and need to really concentrate on holding it in if I am to go back to no diaper. I have not had a chance to rry it longer than a few days but believe that if I went for a month I would definately loose control. Is it possible the result was from your reverse potty training and not the tapes? The tapes had no effect on me what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by NJDiaperGuy81
            Hypnosis & Uncontrolled Wetting

Okay, I am posting this here and on the AB/DL Board because I thought that these would be the two boards where this subject would be the most applicable.

Has anyone achieved any measure of success by using hypnosis or audio files? I know that there are sites like "warp your mind" that have bedwetting and wetting audio files that are supposed to induce that but has it actually helped anyone?

I was just wondering if anyone had found success with any realistic method to make them wet the bed or their pants/diaper unconsciously or beyond your control.

The reason I say "realistic" is because I know there have been people in the past who say to drink alcohol or take sleeping pills but lets face it ... it's unrealistic and simply not feasible to take sleeping pills or get so wasted from drinking every night that you wet yourself with any consistent results.

Just wondering! THANKS for your time!

NJDiaperGuy81
            For me repeated deliberate wetting was the key. From the day I decided that I definetly wanted to be a nightly bedwetter once more I told my self I was a bedwetter and no matter what by morning my bed would be wet. So for two weeks straight I wet each and every night and slept in the same unchanged wet bed until sleeping wet felt normal. I then changed my bed and slept as normal without any deliberate wetting after a couple of nights I wet in my sleep. After that I kept on deliberately wetting until true sleep wetting increased. After three years I seldom wake up dry and if I do I always wet deliberately. One of the things that will weaken your night time control is to always wet the second you wake. Get used to peeing as soon as you start to wake whether it is during the night or in the morning. This really will help. I promise you it won't be too long before you wake while peeing. From then on the rest will follow. Just be aware becoming a bedwetter should be considered a permanent step and above all stay comited to your goal and enjoy the journey. The feeling when it starts to happen uncontrolably is amazing. Shock horror total happines all rolled in to one.

Comment

Hypnosis can work

Hypnosis is cool in that it really has an impact on your thoughts and perceptions.
              It takes focus and hard work but very cool to let those thoughts drift in.
              Most interesting thing to me is that I cut the "wake up" part out of the track from Socalab... so after going into hypnosis, I allow myself to stay somewhat in that state as I go to sleep. Then it's sort of a weird state, not sure if I go to sleep and waken still hypnotized or what. What I do know is that I still feel hypnotized and I am wetting myself.
              This is NOT the deal where I awaken, feel my bladder, relax and let it go.
              It's totally me being asleep or in an odd state, then suddenly realizing I'm wetting myself... I think I actually fall asleep then awaken when wetting. Furthermore, I can't stop it. It's like I'm just there knowing I'm wetting but with no control. Then I go back to sleep and in the morning vaguely piece together what happened to make my diaper wet.
              I have developed a series of "rules" for myself when training that have helped establish boundaries, happy to share more of my methodology if anyone's interested.

Comment

Working...
              X