More hotel bedwetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More hotel bedwetting

I was staying at a hotel last week for a meeting with work, I didn't want to call ahead and ask for a plastic sheet as I sometimes do in hotels, because I wasn't planning on wetting the bed in case anyone found out. When I got there however, the mattress was already well protected. It seemed like such a shame to waste the opportunity, I sometimes felt obliged to wet, it wouldn't be fair to allow a hotel to go to all the trouble to protect their beds if people didn't wet them occasionally.

So, the next morning when I woke with a slight hangover and the usual need to pee, I decided to go in the bed.

Ahhh, the pleasures of consequence free hotel bed wetting. I didn't even try to hold back, I just pissed for as long and hard as I could, lying on my back. The duvet got wet first off all, soon after, it trickled down between my bum and started soaking the sheets below. I could feel it puddling around me and just lay there and let it slowly spread. I lay there without moving, enjoying the warmth and wetness for several wonderful minutes, I got up to inspect the damage. There was, as expected a huge puddle, it wasn't as yellow as I wanted, although that might have been due to the alcohol working its way out of my system. All the sheets were soaked, including (especially) the terry clothed topped plastic sheet, which had mostly done its job and protected the mattress. It didn't quite go to the end of the bed so there was a small wet spot on the mattress, but hopefully, I won't get a bill for any damage.

The following night, I wet my own (protected) bed, figuring, it's unfair to wet a hotel bed knowing a maid will have to clean it up, if you're not prepared to clean it up in your own home.

Oh I can just see it now. . . you are gonna get alot of "slack" for doing this because some people think it's cruel and rude to the maids. But I too have pissed a hotel bed. Hey. . . better there than in my house!!! hahahaha

Lizz

Comment

Lizz, you pissed a motel bed, a motel chair, a motel dresser, a motel mirror... and that's what I love about you.

Also, regarding the original post, if the mattress had protection, as this one did, I don't even see what the issue is. For future reference, you can always bring your own mattress cover if you'd like.

Comment

I also do it!

Why not pee in bed when you pay over 100$ per night in a place than they deal with every day?

Comment

Originally posted by mtlwetting
          Why not pee in bed when you pay over 100$ per night in a place than they deal with every day?
          I wet heavily in my sleep so when I travel it is inevitable that sometimes I am going to wet the bed in a hotel or motel. I have never been challenged by staff about it but I do try and keep the bed dry if possible. I always wear nappies and plastic pants. I usually take my own waterproof sheet now to save their matterass. I'm not worried about the sheets as they wash but I wouldn't want to ruin my own matteras so why ruin someone elses.

Comment

Some time ago, I got into email contact with a lady who posted a few times on WetSet. She wrote that sometimes when she spent a night in a hotel, she would leak "a few drops" of pee into the bed when she woke up in need of the toilet. I wrote to her, and asked her the obvious question - was it deliberate or accidental, and if she didn't actually enjoy doing it, why did she post at WetSet (and leave an email address!).

We got into a long email discussion in which I discovered that she was about 50 (a bit younger than I was) and went on quite a few business trips, and yes - she did get a kick out of doing those few drops

I suggested that she would really enjoy having a 'proper' accident in the bed, where she started from full and peed until empty! I pointed out that hotels never question wet beds, and even if they did, she could always apologise and say it was a dreadful accident.....

Anyway, she decided to try it. She waited until the last night of her stay, and peed until she was empty. She wrote about how emotional she felt afterwards - naughty but excited. She was already thinking about trying it again!

She sent me a picture of her (very) wet bed, as a token, but shortly afterwards she took up with a guy and stopped writing.

Hotel/motel beds in major chains, simply have to be protected - whether it is obvious or not. I stay in non-smoking rooms where possible, and these come with draconian warnings about the charges that will be incurred if you smoke in the room. There is never any mention of wetting the bed, and nothing happens if you do wet the bed!

Lots of people only get the chance to wet a bed while alone in a hotel room, and I do wish people would think before they condemn us for it! After all, after just one night, all the bedding including the duvet and the mattress cover goes in the washer - so does it really matter if it is wet? However, I'd always leave a decent tip for the maid.

MissPiss - I think you should do some more hotel bed wetting - and maybe take a boyfriend along to photograph the fun!

David

Comment

Originally posted by mtlwetting
              I agree. . . Especially if the room is a piece of shit. So hell yeah I am gonna pee!!! hahaha

Comment

Working...
              X