I love the smell of a pee wet bed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the smell of a pee wet bed.

I have to say I love the smell of a pee wet bed. Especially when you've peed the bed and you pull the duvet over and you can smell the pee odour more intensely. I've always liked the smell of fresh pee, but it becomes even more enjoyable the longer it dries.

When I go to my bed that I've peed in the night before, it's great to inhale the dried pee odour. It's best captured when pulling the duvet over, and being able to smell it throughout the night. It's a nice reminder that you've been naughty and peed the bed the previous night.

Just to cap it all off, a second bedwetting session has to be indulged in to add to the dried pee sheets from before. The pee stain that is already there will be drenched by the new wetting, and so returns the odour of another fresh pee smell.

Of course, this act can be repeated for as many nights as you wish. The more nights, the better. What is the longest amount of concecutive night everybody has peed the bed? That would be interesting to know. My record is a poor 3 nights. I really should do better and increase that amount. It all adds to a more pleasant smell of a pee wet bed.

My records

My record for consecutive wetting is 4 nights, but this was in a hotel (where I wet 6 out of 8 nights, opps, too much?), so the sheets were changed every day and there was no build up of stains.

At home, I've also wet 3 consecutive nights, but I've kept the same sheets for 2 weeks and wet them multiple times throughout. The trouble I find is that the sheets never really dry properly during the day unless I hang them outside and I don't really like doing that as my neighbours can see (its one thing to hang them out after they've been washed, but who hangs out pee soaked sheets without first washing?)

I have some pictures of my bed with multiple pee stains, if anyone is interested, I'll post them in the male photo board

Comment

Two Weeks

When I was regressing I forced my self to sleep in the same unchanged bed for two weeks, peeing in it every night. There is nothing like a wet bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
        When I was regressing I forced my self to sleep in the same unchanged bed for two weeks, peeing in it every night. There is nothing like a wet bed.
        It's not a fantasy of mine but a sense of morbid curiousity prevails within me. How did that work? Wouldn't it be dripping on the floor? Wouldn't the ammonia be attacking your skin? Did you put on clean pyjamas and then climb into a wet bed? How did you sleep?

I enjoy the odd recreational wet bed but it's VERY rare that I can more than doze in a bed after I've wet it.

I can sleep in wet terry nappies like a baby though - sleep better in nappies than I do without them - don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by oznl
          It's not a fantasy of mine but a sense of morbid curiousity prevails within me. How did that work? Wouldn't it be dripping on the floor? Wouldn't the ammonia be attacking your skin? Did you put on clean pyjamas and then climb into a wet bed? How did you sleep?

I enjoy the odd recreational wet bed but it's VERY rare that I can more than doze in a bed after I've wet it.

I can sleep in wet terry nappies like a baby though - sleep better in nappies than I do without them - don't know why.
          The matteras was soaking by the end of two weeks and did really smell. I didn't wear pyjamas but several pairs of underwear. When it got really bad I just put a towel over the wet patch. It soaked through but by that time I was asleep. I've never had a problem sleeping in a wet bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
            The matteras was soaking by the end of two weeks and did really smell. I didn't wear pyjamas but several pairs of underwear. When it got really bad I just put a towel over the wet patch. It soaked through but by that time I was asleep. I've never had a problem sleeping in a wet bed.
            When you peed, wouldn't the top sheet and blankets above you gotten pretty wet as well? I know when I wet the bed that happens. How did you go pulling up a cold, wet blanket over yourself when you got into bed at night? It's not exactly a warm climate you've got over there.

Comment

Originally posted by oznl
              When you peed, wouldn't the top sheet and blankets above you gotten pretty wet as well? I know when I wet the bed that happens. How did you go pulling up a cold, wet blanket over yourself when you got into bed at night? It's not exactly a warm climate you've got over there.
              Because I tend to sleep on my side or my stomach the top sheet and covers stayed reasonably dry although they were a bit damp and quite smelly.

Comment

Working...
              X