Did you wake up wet this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you wake up wet this morning?

I woke up soaking wet. I must have wet very heavily or mabe even several times during the night yet I slept through it till morning. My nappy was soaking and my plastic pants full of urine which had leaked through and I was laying in a large wet patch. As I didn't have anything special to do I had a nice long wet lay in adding to the wetness. Well why not the bed was wet anyway. I'm stil in my soaking nappy now as it just feels too good to take off. I suppose I should go and strip the bed but I'm tempted to just leave it and sleep in it agin tonight.
    Did you wake up wet this morning? Why not tell us about it.
    Last edited by Hewholovestobewet; February 12, 2011, 10:11 PM.

I am going to wake up wet but only because I'm going to sleep wet :-P

Comment

Wet again

Yeah- I woke up wet. What a surprise. Dinner and drinks last night- topped off with some coffee so I would not fall asleep on way home. The caffeine late at night on top of the alcohol pretty much guarantees I will wake up wet. Slept in a cloth diaper with rubber pants which did its job. Pretty flooded but only a small wet patch sweated through the leg holes onto the bed.

Comment

wet this am from albany,ny

Yes I was wet this AM,but thats normal for me

I have to get up,clean up and put a new diaper on

Comment

Originally posted by Haemon
          I am going to wake up wet but only because I'm going to sleep wet :-P
          I still go to sleep already wet when the mood takes me. I always sleep soundly when I'm wet.

Comment

wake up wet

I wakeup wet all the time well most of the time it has been a life long thing still on the plus side get to wear a nappy openly.

Comment

wake up wet

boy did I make a booboo,was real to bed last night so just slipped into bed as I was and yes it was flooded this morning . L uucky for me have the trusty rubber sheet on my bed

Comment

Soaking wet this morning

I woke very wet this morning. I must have wet several times during the night yet I slept through until my alarm went off at 8 am. My nappy was soaking wet and my plastic pants had failed to stem the flow and I was laying in a large wet patch but it was still warm so I had a nice wet lay in adding to the wetness emptying my bladder as the need arose. I suppose I should change my nappy and mabe strip the bed but it can wait. I am enjoying my wet nappy too much at the moment. This is the second time this week I have wet so much my nappy and plastic pants couldn't cope but again I just slept through my wetting as usual. Anyone else woke up wet this morning?
                Last edited by Hewholovestobewet; February 24, 2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X