New Year's night bed wetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's night bed wetting

When I was a young child (before the age of 6 or 7) I was a bedwetter. At that time I can remember wetting the bed while awake because I was afraid of monsters on the floor and my parents wouldn't come every time I called. So I would wake up and need to pee, and be afraid, and pee my pajamas and the bed, and then go back to sleep until the morning when my mother would need to change and wash my bedding and my pajamas.

At that age, or a little younger, I also wet my pants a lot, out of convenience or because I didn't want to stop playing. The pants wetting disappeared for many years until I was a teenager and became fascinated by it again and began to wet my pants occasionally on purpose.

As an adult, I can remember wetting the bed twice. Both times I awoke to a completely wet bed with no memory of having peeing dreams or anything. One time was after I'd ridden my bicycle about 40 miles and maybe had a beer or two. The other time was similar; I was living overseas, I'd had a lot of exercise and maybe had a couple beers or glasses of wine. But that last time was almost 30 years ago.

Which brings us to this weekend. We had family visiting and so my wife and I gave up our bed to guests and slept in the family room. She slept on the couch and I slept on an air bed. The first night (Friday Dec. 30) neither of us slept well because I was cold and she was on this narrow couch.

Last night (New years eve), we stayed up with our guests to watch the ball drop. I had a beer while making dinner, a couple of glasses of wine with dinner, sipped another wine over the course of a few hours and one glass of champagne at midnight. I don't usually drink much, so this was a lot for me, but I didn't feel drunk at all.

It came time to turn in, and my wife and I decided to set the heat a little higher. I went to bed in the airbed and she on the couch again. It took awhile to get to sleep, but it must have been very comfortable. And I must have slept very deeply. At some point in the night (which turned out to be about 5:30 am), I had a dream that I needed to pee, so in my dream I peed. I finished, and tucked myself back in my pants, when I thought to myself, "I need to pee some more", so I stood at the toilet, and pulled myself out again and (in my dream) began to pee again. I immediately felt warmth and woke with a start and I was peeing full force. I managed to stop. Miraculously the bed wasn't wet at all but my underpants were soaked.

I went to the bathroom and took my underwear off and peed in the toilet (for real this time), but my underwear were simply drenched with pee, way too wet to put back on. I hung them on the back of a chair, changed into an old dirty pair, checked the bed again carefully (dry), and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't, partly out of excitement and embarrassment and partly out of fear that it might happen again. Due to my lifelong fascination with accidents, I wasn't able to get it off my mind (still haven't). It is so rare for me to have a true, genuine accident -- it is kind of the Holy Grail for me, as opposed to my deliberate pants wettings and soilings. I have been analyzing the experience; although completely unpredictable, it shares the characteristics of previous bedwettings of a mild alcohol buzz, and either lack of sleep, exercise fatigue or stress. I hope to repeat it someday with a full on wetting that I wake up from at the very end (and just let go out of sleepiness).

I debated telling my wife about the bedwetting in the morning, but since she doesn't share my fetish (she knows about it but disapproves), I hesitated. But I really couldn't keep it to myself. So awhile later, while we were getting dressed and folding up the bed, I asked her how she slept. She said better than the night before, and asked me the same question.

I said, "Well, OK, but not really." She gave me a quizzical look. I said, "actually, I slept really well ... a little too well." Another funny look from her. "Because I wet the bed!" Her eyes opened wide. "Really?" she asked. So then I told her the whole story. "Are you sure you didn't get the bed wet at all?" "Yes, I managed to stop." "Wow," she said, "if it had been me I probably wouldn't have been able to stop."

Later today I took all the sheets and my still damp underwear and other laundry down to the basement to the washing machine. We exchanged a look as I went downstairs with the pile of laundry; she was glad I was taking care of cleaning up after my accident, and I was telling her with my look that that was my intention. But when I got downstairs, before I loaded the washing machine, I took off my pants and underwear, put on the damp pair and a dirty pair of jeans, stood in the laundry room and pissed my pants. Then I stripped down, toweled off with a pair of her dirty panties, put my dry underwear and pants back on, loaded the washer and started it, and went back upstairs.

Great story! That sounds just like how I used to wet as a child. I would have a vivid peeing dream, then I would wake up wetting the bed and not be able to stop. I would love to do this again, at least once. I've had a couple of bedwetting accidents as an adult, but both times it was the result of far too much alcohol so I was totally unconscious the whole time. No peeing dreams, no waking up in terror during the act and an unfortunate hang over the next day which makes it much less enjoyable.

Comment

Yes, I agree. Just waking up to a wet bed without any memory of the experience isn't much fun. But at the same time, IMO anyway, deliberately wetting the bed while awake isn't as much fun as wetting it while asleep. Can you tell us more about your experiences?

Comment

Bed-wetting

Both as a child and now as an adult I almost always sleep through my nocturnal accidents. And that’s what I prefer - the shame & humiliation of losing control in my sleep is the ultimate high for me. Anyway, on a occasion I too have woken during the act. Always dreaming about peeing, and with a couple exceptions early in the act.

Codebreaker, as a child you say you’d wake and not be able to stop. Don’t recall that ever happening. Curious, was it just for a second or two you couldn’t stop, or some length of time?

Comment

I visit this board infrequently, but I'm glad I stopped by today.

Your story makes me think of the few times I've wet the bed as an adult while sleeping. Four times, I've been with someone and a four times alone. All were accidents accompanied by dreams of peeing but not wetting my pants or bed. I can tell the difference between mere dreams, which are quite frequent, and actual peeing. I waken after a few seconds if it's real.

My current wife is happy to indulge me by peeing her pants a couple of times a month. She has also wet the bed once while taking some pain killers for a strained knee (unfortunately, while I was traveling) and once on New Year's Eve three years ago after too much to drink.

About seven months ago, I started leaking while we were asleep. She was not aware of it at the time, but I awakened when I came back from the bathroom. She didn't say anything at the time being pretty groggy, but that night at dinner, she told me it excited her to know I had wet the bed. This set up a pretty intense tumble when we got home from the restaurant.

The comments your wife made suggest the me that she might not be quite as adverse to your kink as you think.

PS. Also, like you, I also use the fact that I'm doing laundry to pee her pants or mine. I've had numerous occasions over more than fifty years into the kink.

Comment

I have not in my memory woke up in a wet bed but it is a fantasy. I have often woke up during a dream where I am wetting my pants or a diaper in public places but always before I actually wet the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
              Both as a child and now as an adult I almost always sleep through my nocturnal accidents. And that’s what I prefer - the shame & humiliation of losing control in my sleep is the ultimate high for me. Anyway, on a occasion I too have woken during the act. Always dreaming about peeing, and with a couple exceptions early in the act.
              I wet in my sleep or while half awake until I was almost 24. Now I wet only while awake. Well, almost always. Twice late last year I woke up while wetting. The first was an out-of-body experience in which it seemed that the wetting was happening a foot above my body. I stopped the flow almost immediately and just got my PJs wet. The second time, I felt very relaxed and observed myself wetting for a few seconds. That was a wonderful experience that I hope to repeat sometime. Since I was not alone in bed, I stopped the flow after a few seconds, but I did manage to make a 4-inch wet spot on the bottom sheet, as well as wet my PJs. So, I guess I'm a real bedwetter again, even if not very often.

Comment

Working...
              X