Nobody is posting anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody is posting anymore

I think the changes have effectively killed this board. Most of the regulars have gone elsewhere

Originally posted by Floater
    I think the changes have effectively killed this board. Most of the regulars have gone elsewhere
    Change can be hard, expect in time the “regulars” will return. Like when mom removed my rubber sheet, didn’t wet in my sleep for years after. But it was a temporary set back, once I discovered beer my bed-wetting returned. And, with nary a word, mom put the rubber sheet back on my bed and all was fine again.

How about you, always had a rubber sheet?

Comment

They'll be back. This is a better forum with much better features and I'm sure it is MUCH, MUCH easier to manage with the new tools.

Comment

It will take time I guess but I still come here. Lets see if we can start some interesting threads about bedwetting to get things moving again.
        Who was wet this morning? I was.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
          Change can be hard, expect in time the “regulars” will return. Like when mom removed my rubber sheet, didn’t wet in my sleep for years after. But it was a temporary set back, once I discovered beer my bed-wetting returned. And, with nary a word, mom put the rubber sheet back on my bed and all was fine again.

I was still living at home when I started bedwetting again and all my mother said was " I thought it would happen again sooner or later " The plastic sheet never came off my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx

Always- I will do without a diaper some of the time, but I will never take the rubber sheet off my bed.

Comment

Always- I will do without a diaper some of the time, but I will never take the rubber sheet off my bed.
              Me neither. I wet without nappies quite often so the protection is a must.

Comment

wetting

I wet while sleeping with or without a nappy so just like many of us a nappy is a must as is a rubber sheet under the cotton one to save the bed but hay life moves on

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
                  The plastic sheet never came off my bed.
                  Was different for me. After a few dry weeks mom ceremoniously removed the rubber sheet from my bed. Expect she feared the sheet might tempt me. Anyway, after praising me, she stressed that now without a rubber sheet any wetting would go into the mattress destroying it. Tactic worked, it would be ten years before I peed in my sleep again!

Comment

The few times I checked the bedwetting board in the previous format, it always seemed very slow moving, repetitive and dominated by a few individuals. Here, it is not necessarily any faster, but not sure it is less busy either, it seems a bit more diverse and although some of the regulars may be taking their time coming on board, there are newbies too - all of which are welcome changes.

Time is what this place needs, time and growing awareness that the spammers have been defeated.

Rome wasn't built in a day, nor can we expect it to be rebuilt in a day either!

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus
                      The few times I checked the bedwetting board in the previous format, it always seemed very slow moving, repetitive and dominated by a few individuals. Here, it is not necessarily any faster, but not sure it is less busy either, it seems a bit more diverse and although some of the regulars may be taking their time coming on board, there are newbies too - all of which are welcome changes.

Time is what this place needs, time and growing awareness that the spammers have been defeated.

When I first started visiting the bedwetting board there were a lot of posters and lots of interesting coments but gradually it has tailed off to the point where very few new posters appear. I hope the new form improoves this.

Comment

I think the lack of new posters and material is quite directly linked to all of the "bedwetters" being persons much like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus

Not sure why or how the spammers have been defeated? Because of the sign in procedures?

Comment

Not sure why or how the spammers have been defeated? Because of the sign in procedures?
                            Basically, yes - on the last board, they could post a garbage message very quickly - here, they have to go through a longer procedure. I'm no geek but I think the old version could almost be auto-spammed, whereas this one, it has to be done by an actual person. Plus, as soon as they post a message of spam (if they even have), their account can be deleted and then to post another message, they need to sign up again. It just makes it quite simply a poor business transaction - too much effort for no reward. It does mean that we genuine posters also have to go through a slightly more complicated procedure the first time we sign up, but from then on, we can post messages as easily as we could on the last board.

Of course, if the spammers really wanted to make money, they could just persuade some gorgeous women (and men, I guess) to pee their beds, take pics etc....

No idea if what I write is true, but it's my understanding of it all!

Comment

So lets keep talking about our bedwetting.

If we keep on talking aboutour "Problem" and keep it real then the board will grow.
                              I was wet again this morning but my nappy and plastic pants kept the bed dry today.

Comment

Working...
                              X